Flirting (RomanxVirgilxLoganxPattonxJanusxRemus)

NOT REMROM! They are not romantically together, but they are romantically involved with the others

Warning: Flirting, Thomas is seventh wheeling, censored swearing,

________________________________

Ok, so what if Thomas had another issue, one of which he didn't want his audience to know about and so what if they were back in this dreaded courtroom, this time with Remus. And so what if his sides were blatantly flirting with each other in front of him.

Currently Patton was on stand, resting his chin on his hand with a smile, and Janus was interrogating him. Janus didn't even glance back at Thomas who he was, ironically defending.

"So, what Thomas did was wrong?" Janus asked, leaning up on the stand, a small smirk on his face.

Logan watched as he was a lawyer (finally), and defending Patton.

"Yes." Patton responded, leaning closer, "being bad is a particularly good look on you though."

Virgil grinned, growling seductively from the jury box and Janus turned red, hearing him and looked down.

Remus spoke up from the audience, smirking, "objection! Flirting with the lawyer!"

"The audience can't object!" Logan yelled back, glaring at a smirking Remus, he himself blushing. Gosh, it was fun watching his boyfriend flirt.

Roman grinned, "overruled."

Thomas face palmed, "can we focus?"

All he got was grumbles of agreement, and it was all back on track.

To be fair it wasn't really a case of if Thomas was a good or bad person, he really didn't want to go through that again, it wasn't even a serious issue, it was so stupid.

"I call Virgil to the stand!" Logan called, winking at Virgil.

Virgil grinned and sat down at the stand, leaning back and legs over the stand.

"You come here often?" Smirked Roman, leaning down.

Virgil smirked back, "objection, flirting with the witness."

"Overruled."

Thomas slammed his head on the table, "holy sh*t." Thank god his mind censored swear words.

"So, Virgil... You wasn't there for the crime in question." Logan said.

Virgil nodded, "correct."

"And your alibi?"

Virgil grinned, "you know where I was."

"That's true. What better alibi could you have than spending the night with me?" Logan winked.

"So smooth." Virgil smirked.

Thomas signed, "ok, Janus, can you just-?"

"Sure, sure." Janus took over from Logan, "so Virgil, what is your view on this?"

"It is truly not the best thing he's done" Virgil admitted.

Janus held up a piece of paper and handed it to Roman, "Judge Roman, why don't you take a look at my briefs? It may help you decide." He smirked, making Roman blush.

"Objection, bribing the witness." Smirked Logan.

Roman just stuttered and gesture to Janus to keep going.

Thomas glanced over to Logan and Patton, not able to deal with the flirting that was happening between Virgil, Roman and Janus.

Patton was messing with Logan's tie and smiled, "you have very nice assets."

"Kiss me if I'm wrong, but dinosaurs still exist, right?" Logan asked, smirking.

"You're so stupid..." Patton smirked leaning forward.

Thomas looked away and groaned in disgust.

Remus was called to the stand and he grinned, "hey."

"Didn't I see you on the cover of Vogue?" Janus asked and Logan hummed in agreement.

Virgil began tugging at his collar, "is it hot in here or is it just you?" He asked, smirking at Remus.

"You don't need keys to drive me crazy." Remus winked at them.

Patton grinned, "I thought we was in a courtroom, not a museum, because you truly are a work of art."

Roman rolled his eyes, "he's an idiot." He looked to Janus and Logan, "you two on the other hand-"

"Guys! All I did was eat the last packet of pop tarts! Can I go so you can all flirt and f*ck each other!" Thomas yelled- and they were already - nope! Thomas opened his eyes and got off his sofa.

'My image of Patton is severely destroyed.'