Drool (RomanxJanus)

I've made a new book, so yay! Please go read thank you, bye!!! - Sorry this chapters so short!

_______________________________

"You're staring again." Remus smirked, seeing his twin staring at Janus who was having a hissing contest with Virgil.

"What?" Roman asked, not looking away from Janus. Yes, he stared at Janus, but he always thought he kept it well hidden, clearly he did not.

Roman stared at Janus, who scrunched you just nose and hissed loudly and Romans mouth fell open, drooling ever so slightly.

"Roman. You're practically drooling." Grimaced Remus, handing a tissue over to his brother, "if you get drool on your sash I'm not cleaning it."

Roman blushed a light, almost invisible pink and snatched the tissue, wiping the drool, "no, I'm not! Shut up, you're insane!"

Remus frowned, watching his twin go back to staring at the half snake, half human side. He had to come up with an idea and had to come up with one fast - and he did. Light bulb.

"Yeah, you're right." Remus agreed, making the twin in red frown slightly, "what would you ever see in Janus?"

"WHAT?!" Roman yelled in anger, "Janus is amazing! Funny, beautiful, smart-" He froze.

Remus stared at Roman, eyebrow raised.

Roman stared at Remus, silent.

Silence.

Staring,

Laughter- Wait... Remus was laughing at him!

Aaaand now Remus was on the floor, holding his stomach, tears in his eyes as he pointed at Roman.

"I can't believe I fell for that..." Roman sighed.

"Fell for what?" Janus asked, now behind Roman.

Roman jumped and squeaked, "nothing!" He yelled and ran off, making Remus howl in laughter.

"Well that was expected..."