Crime (RemusxPatton)

Warning: Murder, minor character death and blood

Warning: Murder, minor character death and blood... it's Remus.

_______________________________

Detective Patton Hart stood before the crime scene and sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose, knocking up his glasses.

There was a body, bleeding, with multiple stab woods in his stomach. Yes a male, twenty four and single. There was no evidence of who killed the man. He just showed up dead, in a nowhere spot.

Detective Logan Crofters looked around as Patton crossed his arms, glancing around and froze, staring at one spot.

There was a piece of green fabric laying on the floor, with glitter on it. There was no green on the victims clothes, meaning it was the murderer.

He slowly walked over, making sure nobody saw him and slowly picked up the green fabric and threw it in the trash can they had already searched, the evidence disposed of now.

He crossed his arms, "come on Logan, there's nothing here... again."

Logan stormed over, "I don't get how they can get away! With no evidence!"

"Clearly they're smart. Come on, you need a cup of coffee." Patton said softly, placing a hand on his friends shoulder.

Logan nodded, "that would be adequate."

Patton was tired that night and rubbed his eyes, driving home and parking his car. He opened his door and smiled sadly, "I'm home!"

He went to the kitchen as he heard foot steps run down the stairs and arms wrap around his waist, "hello. How was work?" His boyfriend asked in glee.

Patton frowned, "it was alright, but you have to be more careful Remus! A piece of your clothing was there. Did he put up a fight?" He asked, turning to his boyfriend who had a bruise on his face.

"Yeah, it was fun and it tickled." Remus laughed.

"I'll get you an ice pack." Patton said softly and got an ice pack from the freezer.

Patton had known for months who the murderer was and he almost turned him in, but the cocky, yet soft and worried look Remus gave him when he was found, making the freckled male swoon.

So, now he was dating the criminal and keeping him a secret, Remus was actually quiet nice... in a messed up way. But he was romantic.

Patton frowned in worry, making Remus frown back in worry as well, "what's wrong, love?"

"Nothing sweetheart." Patton waved him off, but Remus grabbed his wrist gently and waited, his eyebrow raised. Patton sighed and sat in the man's lap, wrapping the ice pack in a hand cloth and placing it on the bruise, making him hiss in pain.

"Patton... please."

"What if they catch you?" Patton asked softly.

Remus frowned and gently caressed Patton's cheek, "then they catch me. You won't have to hide me and I won't throw you under the bus."

"I don't want to loose you." Patton admitted, nuzzling his head under Remus chin.

Remus gently rubbed his back, "you won't love. I promise."

He had promised, but he couldn't keep it. A week later, he found himself cornered by a few cops and he had nowhere to go.

He could either go down fighting, or surrender and hope the judge was merciful, but Judge Roman (his brother) wasn't known for that.

God, he didn't need Patton knowing he died like that. So, he held up his hands and was arrested.

Patton was sat at his desk, writing up a report on a new case when he heard screaming and yelling, making everyone look up. And I'm that instant, he dropped his pencil and his face paled.

Remus was struggling against a few cops, screaming about how he wasn't like Jeffery Dahmer as they claimed.

Patton got up as he was dragged away. Remus saw and smiled sadly and apologetically.

Patton tried to follow but Logan stopped him as he fell to his knees and reached out, tears in his eyes and screamed, "NOOO!"

Remus sat in a cell, he had used up his phone call to call Patton, telling him he's sorry and that he loved him.

Patton stared at his ceiling that night, his bed too big and cold without Remus. If only he could bring Remus back...

His eyed widened, bringing Remus back. He looked to his wardrobe and got up, ripping the door open. He pulled out an all black leather costume, slipping in it on. It was a gift from Remus because it showed all Patton's muscled apparently.

He took off his glances and put in contacts and put on a black beanie gifted to him by Joan. He covered his freckles with Remus' concealer and grabbed one of his boyfriends black eye masks he would wear at the beginning on his crimes.

He wrapped it around his head and grabbed a few bobby pins he had due to having a niece with hair long hair like Rapnuz. He grabbed his gun and rushed out out, taking the bus because who'd question a weird guy like that?

He made it to the station and stared at the doors. He just had to get to Remus.

Remus lay on the bed, facing the wall and his eyes closed, shaking and sore without Patton.

There was a loud bang and shouting, with a few more bangs like bullets. He froze and hid under the bed, worried, as if the bed would help in.

The cop in front of the holding cell was shot suddenly and out from the shadows came a male figure in all black.

"Hey honey. Say hello to your new and improved PattyCakes!"

Remus stared and practically drooled as Patton grabbed the keys - turns out he didn't need the pins - and unlocked the cell.

"God I love you." Remus murmured, nuzzling his nose into his shoulder and Patton gripped him tightly.

A cop rounded the corner, a gun in his hand and yelled, "freeze!"

Remus grabbed the gun from the cop on the floor, holding onto Patton, who leaned back slightly with half-lidded eyes, arms wrapped around his neck. Remus shot the cop in front of them, turned to Patton and dipped him into a kiss.

"Let's get outta here." Remus smirked, picking Patton up bridal style.

Patton squealed happily holding on, "ok Dukey."

Remus smiled at him with half-lidded eyes, leaving the station, "you know we can't stay here." He said softly.

"I know. But, New York is nice." Patton offered with a grin.

Remus grinned back, "if it's New York you want, my love! It's New York you shall get!"