NEW BOOK!, Date Night (RemusxJanus)

I HAVE A NEW BOOK! PLEASE GO READ IT I AN BEGGING YOU! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Sorry it's so short, I've kinda been in a funk lately.

________________________________

It was date night for Janus and Remus, they had a night specifically since every other night was filled with rekindling their friendship with Virgil, even though he kept on saying he was clearly the third wheel.

If the two were being honest, Virgil was the youngest of them, and the two saw him as a son, though they'd never tell him as he'd probably claw their faces with his nails.

So, tonight was date night.

Dead roses in the middle of the table, lit by candle light and a steak meal for each of them, with Remus' more raw and music in the background.

The two held hands the entire time, which intimately made it tricker to eat, but they weren't about to let go.

"Janus?"

Janus stopped staring into Remus eyes, "yes?"

"Do you think Thomas will ever fully except me?"

Janus frowned, tightening his grip on Remus hand, "Remus, it'll be ok. I promise Thomas will warm up to you."

Remus looked down and so Janus leaned over, placing a gentle kiss on his lip, "I promise."

Remus smiled ever so slightly.

The music changed to something more slow and Janus smiled and got up, standing in front of Remus, hand held out.

Remus raised an eyebrow, and Janus smiled, "come on, let's dance."

Remus grinned and took his hand and Janus pulled him into a soft embrace, and Remus immediately put a sharp, dead rose in his mouth.

Hand in hand, and hands on waists, the two danced, looking lovingly into each other's eyes.

Janus dipped him and Remus giggled, wrapping his arms around Janus' neck.

Sighing happily, Janus kissed him, ignoring the rose held in Remus mouth and Remus kissed back softly.

They danced a bit longer before collapsing onto the couch, putting on a random Disney movie and cuddled together with a blanket and tea.

"Janus?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you... I love you so much."

Janus smiled, his heart beating a million miles per second, "I love you too, Remus."