True Loves Kiss (PattonxRoman)

Wearing: Spoilers for Deceits name and Romans behaviour

Look, I do have respect for Janus but... sometimes I like to make him a villain... BUT I LOVE HIM SO DON'T GET MAD!!!!!

________________________________

Roman was trying to apologise to Janus for the way he acted in the latest Sanders Sides episode.

As seen by everyone, he and Patton had a falling out due to Roman mocking Janus' name.

Patton wouldn't talk to him, he wouldn't look at him, he avoided Roman at all costs and Roman knew the only way to get Patton's attention again was if he apologised.

This was the tenth time that day that he had tried and failed. Janus ran out, or Remus stopped him from even getting close to Deceit. Even Virgil would pop up in between them, holding Roman back and letting Janus run.

Roman waited until Janus was in his room and knocked on the snakes door.

Janus opened it and went to close the door upon seeing Romans face, but Roman stopped him, "I'm sorry!" He said quickly.

Janus glared, opening the door completely, "you really think apologising is going to make it all better? After you laughed at my name?!"

"No, I don't. Which is why I wanted to talk about it, properly."

Janus' glare hardened, he knew exactly why Roman was apologising. It was to get us everyone's good grace again, well he wouldn't have it!

But then he got an idea. It was slightly evil, but Roman did always love a good Disney tale.

"Come in in, let's talk..." Janus moved to the side, letting Roman enter as he smirked.

Roman looked around the dark room, with yellow neon lights and snakes roaming around.

Janus patted his bed, he was going to get revenge for Roman laughing at his name.

Creativity sat down and folded his hands nervously, "so... about the episode... I'm very sorry... I shouldn't have laughed, I should have known how wrong it was and how hard it was to come out like that."

Janus crossed his arms, he didn't buy it, not for a second.

"Look, I'm not expecting to be forgiven. Far from it, but I just want some form of peace between us."

Janus moved to a tea set and poured some out, pulling a flask from his pocket subtly and dumping the contents in a tea cup, he took two over and handed Roman one.

"As a way of creating peace between us." Janus said.

Roman smiled softly and took a sip, but then paused and frowned, "J-Janus...?" He asked, his head now swirling, "w-w-what..."

His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he fell back, dropping the tea cup, the contents spilling all over the floor and the cup now shattered.

Janus picked him up and took him to his room, laying him down on the red and white bed and caressed his chin with a smirk, "oh Roman, if only there was someone who loved you."

He left the room with a sweep of his cape and went to his room, cleaning up the evidence.

It was hours later until anyone realised Roman was missing and it was Virgil who spotted it first, "had anyone seen Roman?" He asked, as he walked into the common room full of sides beside Roman.

Patton frowned, "probably in his room Virge."

"Well he's been in there for five hours. It's unlike him." Virgil said, yes Roman was a jerk to Janus but ultimately, he couldn't blame him since he too didn't fully trust Deceit.

Patton sighed, "I'll go check on him."

Morality walked upstairs and to Romans room knocking, "Roman, open the door."

There was no response, so he tried again, "Roman?... I'll open it myself if I have to." There was still nothing.

"Fine, I'm coming in." Patton opened the door and saw Roman asleep on the bed.

He sighed and walked to him, gently shaking him, but he didn't wake. This made Patton frown, Roman was a fairly light sleeper with all his creative thoughts and the threat of a Dragon Witch.

"Roman?" He tried again and got nothing.

Patton squinted, looking to the sides lips seeing a tea stain and something yelled staining the corners, which panicked him.

Roman was still alive, obviously because he was breathing! But, he was asleep. He didn't know how deep the sleep was or if it was natural. But he doubted it was natural.

"Roman! Wake up!" He shouted shaking Roman vigorously, but got nothing and so his mind swam with thoughts of Disney movies and what the hero did to save the damsels.

He frowned, true loves kiss... but surely not. Roman didn't like Patton that way did he? Patton liked Roman that way, but... if he kissed him and he didn't wake up...?

Patton shook his head, he had to. Even if it was just to try.

Patton leaned down and kissed his lips gently. And wow... Romans lips were so soft and smooth, they were perfect.

He pulled back slowly and softly, caressing Romans face smoothly. He stared and waited, tearing up ever so slightly.

Romans eyes slowly fluttered open, looking at Patton confused at first, but then he remembered, Janus, tea, falling down... he smiled lightly.

"Patton?"

Patton smiled, "oh Roman..."

Roman leaned up, capturing Patton's lips softly and Patton kissed back.

Who would have thought Roman would have been the damsel in distress?