Messed Up (Remus(x)Roman)

Hi! I'm back! I'm doing this to gain self control and to gain creativity. Yes, I'm being selfish and I'm sorry.

I personally do not ship them, but I do know some people do. If you are disgusted by this ship completely, even if it is one side, please skip this and don't hate me.

I just thought since Remus is so messed up he'd do this.

Warning: Incest, rape, death, blood, swearing.

It's rape from beginning to end.

Roman woke up, shackled to a bed, completely naked

Roman woke up, shackled to a bed, completely naked. The light was on, giving the fanciful side time to look around.

Had a dragon witch kidnapped him?

The side frowned, noticing the green walls and bed, with an octopus teddy to the side and blood up the walls.

"Roman! You're up!"

Said side looked up, "Remus? What are you doing?" He asked, his voice sore and dry.

Remus slipped over and sat on the edge of the bed, "well! I had this crazy idea years ago, and I think it's time I make it happen! Roman, I love you." He confessed, though Roman couldn't tell if this was a sick joke or not.

"As a brother? Or...?"

Remus leaned in closer, "a lover~"

Roman tried to back, "Remus, no! Look, I know you're a sick twisted guy, but surly not that sick!"

"It's perfectly normal for siblings to love each other romantically!" He defended.

"No it's not Re!" Roman yelled, struggling against the shackles, his wrists turning red and raw from the tugging and pulling.

"Fine then, it's normal for siblings to fuck!"

The prince's eyes widened in fear, "no... Remus, for fucks sake, you're not serious! You're not gonna have sex with me!"

"Yes I am, wether you like it or not Roman! It took a lot to tell you how I feel! And for you to reject me?!" He yelled, tearing up, the salty tears running down his face and into his moustache and wetting it, "how could you?!"

"I'm sorry, I know it hurt you but it's wrong! It's incest! And I'm sorry!" He shouted, "surely you're not actually going to rape me..."

Remus looked at his brother and kissed him, making Roman freeze up in shock, "oh but I am Ro."

Remus gripped Romans neck tightly, cutting off his air supply and undid his pants.

Roman thrashed wildly, as he was flipped onto his front and his arsed raised in the air, his face turning red with every passing second.

Remus slammed into his arse, making Roman yell out a strangled scream. Remus hadn't lubbed up or anything, mainly because he didn't care, all he wanted was his brother.

Remus slammed unto his arse roughly, feeling Romans tears on his knuckles, letting his neck go for only a second to keep Roman alive and then strangled his again.

He leaned over Roman and left large hickeys on his neck and back, making Roman whine in discomfort and wriggled, "R-Re-" he choked out as his brother slammed into him.

"Shut up! And let me do this!"

Remus came deep inside of him, making Roman cry out in pain, his face going purple from the lack of oxygen.

The Duke grabbed his mace and held it up over Romans head, "I love you, Roman~" He slammed it over Romans hear multiple times watching blood pour out of his head.

"I will always love you Roman~"