Other Ex-Friend (RomanxVirgil & PattonxJanus & RemusxLogan)

Songs : E

Songs : E.V.O.L & A Story Told

So people did want a part two because they wanted to know what happened to our emo boys! So, Part Two of : Other Friends.

Warning: F word is used a few times because E.V.O.L has that word in the song and is said 6 times.

_______________________________

Thomas shot up from his couch, his breathing uneven as he shook, sweat dripping from his forehead.

'No... surely that didn't just happen...'

He looked around and summoned Roman, Patton and Logan, while also trying to summon Virgil, Janus and Remus, but only the light clothes sides raised up.

And they were still in the position Thomas last saw them as, on their knees, wailing and crying.

Thomas paled more, it actually happened.

Roman looked to Thomas, his voice raw and sore, his cheeks red and eyes puffy, "T-Thomas... p-please! S-s-summon them!"

"I... I can't I-" Thomas started in despair, but Logan cut him off.

"What do you mean you can't?! They can't be dead!" He yelled, looking at Thomas, for once in his life letting out all his emotions he only ever showed Remus. "You're Thomas! You can do anything!"

"No Logan! I can't!" Thomas yelled, now also crying, "I can't bring them back... I already tried..."

Patton shakily got up and brought Thomas into a hug, the two cried as they held onto each other.