Parenting (Patton&Thomas & LoganxPatton & RomanxVirgil)

Request by @h2robsar

I'm very sorry this is soooo late! Please forgive me!

Thomas woke up in his bed yet something felt different, as if everything was larger then it actually was

He swung his legs over the side of his bed when he noticed his feet didn't touch the ground, making him frown.

The host looked down and screamed, seeing how tiny his legs were and jumped down, running to a mirror and when seeing himself he cried.

Patton popped up and froze, "Thomas?"

There in front of Morality was a small boy, no older then four, crying his eyes out, wearing pyjamas too big for him.

Thomas has been turned into a child and he looked up at Patton, cried some more and made grabby motions with his hands.

Patton knelt down and picked him up, "hey it's ok..."

Thomas sniffled and nuzzled his head into Pattons neck.

"Let's take you to Logie." Patton sunk down and appeared in Logan's room, "Log-"

"E EQUELS MC SCARED!" Logan placer his hand over his chest to calm the rapid beating, "Patty-Cakes.. what- Why is Thomas an infant?"

"That's why I came to you."

Looking around, Thomas noticed all the sharp objects and burst out into tears, clung to the sleeves of Patton's cardigan.

The screaming alerted Roman who ran in, katana in hand, "what is it?! What happened?!" The yelling and katana only made Thomas cry harder.

"Roman! Inside voice and put the weapon down." Patton hissed as he rocked the young boy.

Roman winced, "so? Magic huh?"

"That is what happened to Thomas?" Logan asked, frowning it wasn't science.

"Yes but not by a Dragon Witch..." Roman frowned, "I'll find out!" He ran off back to Virgil who still asleep, wrapped up in the red blankets.

"Patton why don't you entertain him while I do some res-" Logan didn't even finish the sentence as Patton ran out, the small boy in his arms.

Patton set him down in the kitchen, making Thomas look confused, "why don't we bake?"

Thomas smiled and watched as Patton pulled everything out of the cupboards and washed their hands, he included Thomas in the process of making cookies.

The host laughed as he helped Patton mix the batter and he even let Thomas try said batter.

They made origami birds and flowers, and right now they were in the midst of playing princes, Patton was kidnapped and Thomas was trying to save him, however Thomas was having a hard time imagining things, which Virgil saw from the couch and sighed.

He slowly got up, messed his hair up and summoned a fake, plastic sword. He walked forward and got in front of Thomas.

"Hi Virgie!" Thomas smiled.

"Virgie?" He asked, smirking playfully, "I'm the evil anxiety! And Patton is all mine!" He laughed.

Thomas' eyes widened and held up the fake sword, "I shall fight you beast!"

Virgil summoned a sword and they began to duel, of course Virgil slowed down for the small host so that Thomas could win.

"Guys I think-" Logan started as he walked in, but yelled in shock when Virgil pulled him towards him and to Patton.

Patton caught him, "hi!"

"Uh What is is happening?" Logan asked, frowning.

"We're prisoners and Thomas is saving us from Virgil."

"Ah..." Logan said and coughed, he looked at the small host and blandly said, "ah. Please help us."

"I'll save you Mommy!" Thomas yelled and ran at Virgil, 'stabbing' him.

"Mommy?" Asked Logan in shock as Patton giggled.

Virgil yelled in pain and dramatically fell, "Roman!" He cried out, summoning the fanciful side.

Roman paused and slowly caught on, "oh ok... Virgil!" He yelled and held his boyfriend.

"Avenge me..." Virgil 'stopped' breathing.

Roman took the sword and glared playfully, "you're going down prince Thomas!"

Thomas yelled a battle cry and fight Roman, who was 'dead' in a few minutes.

"Yay! You saved us!" Patton cried and kissed Thomas' cheek as Logan kissed his forehead.

"Our hero."

"Daddy? Can we play another game?" Thomas asked.

"I don't see why not." Patton smiled, accepting the title given to him.

The whole day they spent together, all five of them, unsure exactly how he changed but all they knew was that he'd change back eventually.

All the while they played they didn't notice a side with a snake eye frown, his evil plan had failed and now he felt stupid.