Kiss The Boy (RomanxVirgil)

Song : Kiss The Girl

Request by @Hereforthefics23

Warning: One possible swear word (Damn)

Roman and Virgil were having a Disney movie marathon and despite what people believe, Virgil was just as bad with singing Disney songs as Roman was

Every movie they put on they would sing along, either alone or together.

For example when watching Hercules, Roman sang 'I Can Go The Distance' while Virgil sang, 'I Won't Say (I'm In Love)'. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was on and Roman sang, 'Some Day My Prince Will Come' and Virgil sang 'Whistle While you Work'.

Sometimes they sang together like in Aladdin, they both sang 'A Whole New World' together.

It was like even when they put on The Little Mermaid. They sang songs and smiled at each other.

Logan and Patton walked downstairs, talking about an old Sherlock Holmes episode they watched.

Emile heard and popped up, "heard you guys where talking about Sherlock."

Thomas rose up, "it's my fault, I was watching it."

Deceit smirked, "well it wasn't good."

"Ah Deceit good to see you." Thomas sighed.

"Well look at the two love birds." Remy said, leaning over the banister. He just appeared.

They all turned and saw Roman and Virgil sitting close together watching The Little Mermaid.

"Percussion. Strings. Winds. Words." Patton heard Sebastian say on the television.

"There you see him." Patton sang, either Virgil or Roman didn't hear or went with it.

"Sitting there across the way. He don't got a lot to say. But there's something about him." Patton sang, as Roman looked up at Virgil and stared at him.

"And you don't know why but you're dying to try. You wanna kiss the boy." Roman heard Patton then and turned around as the group sunk out quickly.

"Did you hear something?" Roman asked at the same time as Eric.

Virgil rolled his eyes and smiled playfully while shaking his with Ariel.

"Yes, you want him." Sang Patton, Logan and Deceit together.

"Look at him, you know you do. It's possible he wants you, too." Roman and Virgil smiled at each other, "there is one way to ask him." Sang Patton and Thomas together.

"It don't take a word. Not a single word. Go on and kiss the boy." Thomas, Emile, Remy and Patton sang together as Virgil leaned in slightly as Roman moved back blushing slightly.

"Sing with me now." Patton said, looking at the group.

"Sha-la-la-la-la-la. My, oh, my look at the boy too shy. He ain't gonna kiss the boy." Roman looked down as Virgil rested his chin on his hand.

"Sha-la-la-la-la-la. Ain't that sad. Ain't it shame, too bad. You gonna miss the guy."

Eric went off on a conversation as Roman started his own.

"So? What you gonna do tonight?"

Virgil gave him a look, as Roman held up his hands in defence, "just trying to make conversation. You've not been this quiet since before we were friends."

Virgil sighed at 'friends'. Was that all they were friends?

Sebastian and Patton began to sing again.

"Now's your moment," sang Patton, as Remy sang back up.

Patton realised the lyrics had to be changed again, "sitting in a sofa room." Logan gave him a look making the Dad side shrug.

"Boy, you better do it soon no time will be better! He don't say a word and he won't say a word until you kiss the boy!"

"Sha-la-la-la-la-la! Don't be scared you got the mood prepared. Go on and kiss the boy." They sang as Roman and Virgil looked at each other.

"Sha-la-la-la-la-la! Don't stop now. Don't try to hide it how you wanna kiss the boy!" They sang as the two moved closer together.

"Sha-la-la-la-la-la float along. Listen to the song. The song say kiss the boy!" They sang smiling excitedly.

"Sha-la-la-la-la-la. Music play. Do what the music say. You wanna kiss the boy!" Virgil looked up under his eyes as they moved closer together.

"You've got to kiss the boy. Why don't you kiss the boy. You gotta kiss the boy. Go on and kiss the boy." They sang, happily.

Their lips were centimetres apart now, so close.

Remus ran in just as Flotsam and Jetsam came in and at the same time ruined the cartoon kiss and real kiss.

"Guys! I killed a squirrel!" Remus shouted, making Roman and Virgil yell and fall off the couch, just as Eric and Ariel did.

The others sighed and groaned.

"What's going on?" Asked Remus.

Roman glared and got up, "I'm gonna kill you!"

Remus' eyes widened and ran yelling, being chased by his brother angrily, while Virgil blushed.

"Damn it"