Greetings~ ❤❤❤

Greetings everyone! It is me, Unnah~ I am right here to open my new work, my fourth work.

So this book is filled with one-shots or imagines (depends to you guys whatever you call it) with different genres. I don't write smuts though. Sorry, I am not good at them. But maybe it would get a little hotter when it comes to romantic ones kekeke~

Anyways, this book will be all about are beloved and out-of-this-world BTS boys and EXO boys! *cue confetti*

So whether you are an ARMY or EXO-l or even an ARMY-l - I assure you that you would enjoy the short stories as much as I enjoy and live to write them.

I accept requests and I would also be dedicating the chapters to those who did ❤

FUDGE I AM SO EXCITED AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

I always wanted to open up a one-shot book but I always told myself to wait for the right time.

But now these past few days ideas are just filling up my minds. Ideas that I believe I cannot make into long chapter-by-chapter stories but by one-shots I could. So I decided to open this book.

I hope you guys would enjoy! Thank you to those who motivates me to open up this book and to continue writing~

For my past readers AKA my MotiMotis~ I hope you would once again support me in another journey! Thank you~

Love lots!

❤❤❤❤❤❤