SEHUN (EXO - Sehun) Cuppycake

Hey people! I am back again in writing one-shot! Woo-hoo!

Sorry if I took a bit too long, I am a bit busy in school at the moment with our research, preparation for contests and stuffs.

Anyway, here is a fluffy chapter for our dearest maknae of EXO, Oh Sehun.

Enjoy reading ❤

-----------------------------

"Aw, come on, Sehun, please??" you whined, trying your hardest to act as cute as possible with thay pout of yours. "Please~"

Your colder than ice boyfriend just stared at you with that typical emotionless look on his face. Then he replied with a short, "No."

"But it's my birthday tomorrow," you said.

"So?" he arches a brow at you.

"Just one, Sehun, and that would be enough as a birthday, Christmas, Halloween and whatever gift there is," you continued to plead. You won't give up of course, you've been asking for it since then.

"I'll buy you any gift, just not aegyo," he deadpanned.

"But... I want you to do some aegyo," you continued, trying your hardest. But by the look of your boyfriend's face, it seems like it will never really happen.

You sighed in defeat, dropping your email to your sides. "Alright, fine... Don't do it."

Sehun was still blank so you turned to walk away from him. Yet he caught our wrist and pulled you into a hug that washes away all the bad feeling all of a sudden.

"Don't be mad," he told you.

You chuckled softly as a reply, "I am not mad."

"I am sorry..."

"Don't be," you told him, unwrapping his arms from your waist you could turn and cup his cheeks with your hands. "I shouldn't order you to do something that you really don't want to do, or something you're uncomfortable with," you said and Sehun smiled.

He held your hand and caressed it gently. "I promise to make up for tomorrow," he says.

"Oh, you better do," you jokingly replied and squeezed his cheek a little.

"I'll start now," Sehun said, holding your hand and gently pulling you into your room. "Let's cuddle."

You were excited with that idea you immediately agreed to it. It wasn't like you and Sehun never actually cuddle but it only happens when he is in the mood to.

You two fell onto your shared bed and Sehun wrapped his arms around you. As you closed your eyes Sehun cannot help but stare. His eyes roamed around your features, thinking about how lucky he is to have you.

Sehun is not the typical boyfriend every other girl has. He does not like being sweet but does not mind if you are. He lets you cling onto him and shower him with hugs and kisses but he never does the same thing to you. But he never fails to tell you how much he actually loves you, and you never fail to see that in him.

Despite the fact of not being sweet, Sehun is always true and sincere in everything he says and does. He also gives you his trust so he never gets jealous easily, he still does but not that quick. And so are you.

Right now, as you slowly fall into deep sleep in his arms, he's thinking of a good way to actually make it up to you. He is thinking of a good gift to give you for your special day tomorrow.

A thought crossed his mind when he suddenly remembers something.

The idea was dreadful to him. But knowing everything you've done to him and seeing you in his arms right now, sleeping like an angel made him sigh.