JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Bubble Bath

Let's go with something fluffy but also a little bit steamy ;)

Enjoy reading ❤❤❤

----------------------------------

"Finally," you sighed to yourself as you stepped into your car. "Going home..." you added, turning the engine on and driving away.

It didn't take too long for you to arrive.

Your brows arched up when you saw the lights open inside.

"Jimin's home??" you mused to yourself. "Well, he's a bit early today," you thought.

You entered the house with your own keys and took off your coat and shoes. You cannot help but feel relieved as soon as your sore feet touched the cold yet soothing floor.

"Jimin?" you called out to your husband. Deciding to follow the sounds you were hearing, you made your way to the kitchen.

He was indeed there, finishing the dinner he started making an hour ago.

"Hey," you greeted, approaching the man who was in front the stove.

"Y/N, you're home early," he says.

"You're home early," you chuckled. "What's cooking?"

He turned to you with a small smirk. "My baby's favorite."

Your eyes widened. "Really? I knew the smell was familiar!"

Jimin chuckled and leaned in to peck your nose. "Anything for you."

You beamed as you felt your heart melt. It was a pretty rare occasion that he would cook for you. Not because he doesn't really like to cook, but he does not always have the time to. Both of you are pretty busy most of the times.

"Well.." you started, making your way out of the kitchen. "I'll go change and come back here in a few."

"Take your time," you heard him holler as you exited the room.

As promised, you came back as quick as you could after changing into a loose shirt and a pair of shorts. You came just in time Jimin finished preparing the food, as well as the table.

You two proceeded to eat, talking about work and everything else that happened to both of you today.

After that, you volunteered to wash the dishes and Jimin went to help you. Then you two headed back into your bedroom.

While you finished your work on your bed, Jimin headed somewhere else. Usually the latter would get right beside you and finish his own work like always. It started to become a part of your night time routine, but it seems like he is up to something else.

You cannot care much about it because your mind is mostly focused on finishing your work, your fingers pressing against the keys on your laptop in a pretty quick way.

Your laptop warned you, stating that the battery is low. You immediately saved the document and got a copy onto the desktop, right in time it just shut down. And when your laptop died, Jimin came right out of the bathroom.

Your gaze averted to him. "What where you doing there?" you questioned.

But instead, he threw a question back to you as well. "You finished with work?"

"Sort of.. I just had a few things to do but then this died," you answered, motioning your laptop.

Jimin chuckled, his cheeks getting more prominent which you always found adorable. "Well, did you manage to save your file?"