LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Clutz

"Oh sh---" you exclaimed upon bumping into someone on your way to the other aisle of the library, making the books you are holding fall out of your hand.

You looked up and saw one of the most popular boys in school - Luhan. Mentally, you cursed and bathed yourself in acid for what you have done.

"I-I am so sorry..." you quickly apologized and crouched down to grab your books.

Luhan's didn't hesitate to help you and handed a few of the thick materials to you.

"Thank you, I-I really am sorry..." you repeated with a red tint scattering across your cheeks.

Luhan just smiled and walked past you.

What just happened was not new to you anymore. You were a pretty clumsy person. But you just can't help to hate yourself for always victimizing Luhan with your clumsiness.

The worse thing is, he is in your class. And you can't help but avoid him because you merely feel guilty and embarrassed by the countless accidents between you and him caused by your clumsiness.

The worst, probably, is that gossips are scattered about you doing it on purpose just to get Luhan's attention since he is, like mentioned, one of the most popular guys at school. Almost every girl is swooning all over him.

You are undeniable that you like him, but not that much that you wanted such attention from him. You were quite contented from admiring him from afar.

"But are you?" your only friend in school who also knows about your 'little' crush on Luhan, Jeonghan , would always respond. Which would then have you rolling your eyes.

"...It's starting to get annoying," you groaned at lunch with your friend. "It makes me just want to stay at home and never go to school anymore."

Jeonghan laughed at your statement as he finished his burger. "Oh, shut up. Then you'd be so love sick because you won't be able to 'admire him from afar' anymore."

"Jeonghan," you hissed, hitting his arm. "Someone might hear!"

"So?" he raised a brow.

"You know the gossips about me..."

Seeing your upset image, Jeonghan's playful smirk turned into a small smile as he placed his burger down and reached his greasy hand out to pat your head comfortingly. "Oh, come on, Y/N. I'd never say anything out loud knowing that someone else could hear."

You rolled your eyes. "Jeonghan, we are literally in the middle of a cafeteria."

"Yeah. But everybody else is busy talking about something else you you needn't to worry."

Once again, you rolled your eyes which made him glare at you. "Roll those eyes once more I will poke those."

You laughed and just proceeded to eat your own meal. While doing so, you can't help but just admire the beauty of your best friend.

It is a bit weird to say beauty, because he is a guy. But Jeonghan is so good looking that he even looks more beautiful than a girl.

No wonder sometimes a guy go gay for him.

Jeonghan, even after chopping his long blonde hair and dyeing it into a jet black color still looked prettier than you.