CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Date

This one is for SAPHIRE_BLUE_1217! I would be using the same name from the Jungkook chapter - Sapphire Jade. But since the first name was mainly used there, I would use Jade for this one.

Enjoy reading ❤

-----------------------

Chanyeol slowly woke up due to his senses. His eyes fluttered open and the view in front of him immediately made him smile.

How he loved to watch Sapphire Jade sleeping. She always looked so peaceful and so adorable.

He just wanted to stay like this for the whole day, but he also want to make this day a memorable one.

Jade slowly woke up as well. Her eyes opened and met Chanyeol's.

The latter grinned and whispered in his deep, morning voice, "Hi..."

Jade smiled. "Hey... Good morning."

Chanyeol leans in to gently pecking the tip of her nose. "Good morning."

Jade softly chuckles before patting Chanyeol's arm that is wrapped around her waist. "Gotta get up now. I will be cooking us some breakfast," she says and Chanyeol obliges.

"So... What are your plans for today?" Chanyeol asks while Jade walked around, looking for a hair tie.

"I don't know. I would go with what you have in mind," the latter responded. She faced Chanyeol as she tied her hair up into a messy bun.

"We'll see then," Chanyeol responds, getting out of bed.

Jade cooked the two of them breakfast and Chanyeol helped, just a bit though. Because the last time he tried to make themselves food the kitchen ended up into a huge mess.

--------

A few hours later, the two found themselves in an amusement park. They tried every ride they could and ate at a small restaurant for lunch.

Right after, Chanyeol brought Jade to the seaside and the two walked along the shore, hand in hand.

"Chanyeol, what are you doing??" Jade asks when the latter pulled them closer to the sea. "Chanyeol we might get wet. We didn't bring extra clothes."

But he didn't seem to listen when he finally got in contact with the water, drenching his pants.

"Chanyeol!" Jade scolded as he went further into the sea.

"Come here, Jade!" Chanyeol called out.

The girl shook her head. But then her eyes slightly widened when she saw Chanyeol give her a mischievous grin.

"Whatever you're thinking, stop thinking it," Jade told Chanyeol.

But the latter did not seem to listen as he walked closer to her. And before Jade could even run away, Chanyeol wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into the water.

"Chanyeol!" Jade screeched when the latter started splashing water to her.

"How dare you!" Jade growled in a joking manner until she started splashing water back to her boyrfriend.

They ended the fight when both if them are already completely drenched as Jade jumped onto Chanyeol and the two fell into the water.

Laughing, they walked their way back the shore and sat on the sand.

"Now we're all wet, you dork," Jade chuckled as she playfully hit Chanyeol.

"Don't worry. I planned this all along. I have towels and extra clothes at the car," Chanyeol chuckled.

"You should have told me then," Jade said.

"We still had fun, right?"

Jade beamed. "Right."

Chanyeol reached his arm out and wrapped it around Jade. The latter placed her head on his shoulder. The two watched as the sun slowly set, the warm shades scattering through the sky, making everything seem more wonderful as it is.

"I hope you had fun today. I hope I made it memorable enough before I leave tomorrow," Chanyeol utters out after a long pause of silence.

"I am with you, Chanyeol... Of course I would have fun. And everything would be memorable," Jade replies.

"I promise to do more than this on my return. I will call you whenever I would have time... Make sure you would be fine while I am gone."

Jade nods. "Of course... And don't bother calling when you're tired. I want you to have as much rest you and the rest of the EXO members can on the tour."

Chanyeol smiled and tilted your head so that your facing him. Then he slowly leaned in for a kiss.

"I love you, Jade."

"I love you, Chanyeol."

------------------------

SAPHIRE_BLUE_1217 I hope you enjoyed and liked this one ❤ This is my gift for chu~

Love lots ❤

-Unnah