BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Injury

You entered the nurse's office right after receiving detention for sleeping in your Biology class. You are going to be the substitute for your school's nurse at the moment until your next class after lunch.

You don't mind actually since students at your school rarely received any injury at all. And you also like peace and quiet.

You dropped your bag on top of the table and sat on the swivel chair, sighing in relief. Another good thing is that the nurse's office is air-conditioned.

"I guess I will be having better sleep here," you uttered to yourself with a small smirk. "Thanks a lot, Mr. Joon."

And with that, you hopped onto one of the beds and laid down. If ever the nurse probably enters you could just reason out having a headache. Good thinking, Y/N.

---------

You soon woke up to your own senses but you kept your eyes closed. But this strange feeling made your eyes shot open and to a certain direction.

"Sht!" the guy in front of you exclaimed in surprise. He was not just any guy. His name is Byun Baekhyun, the number one guy in your school who had been following you for weeks - annoyingly following you for weeks.

"How dare you stare at me, you creep," you spat out as you slowly stood up. Baekhyun is a lot lucky that you just woke up and are in a good mood because of the sleep you had. Or else you could've punched him hard in the face. "What are you even doing here?" you asked him.

"Um... I'm injured?" he answered back, reaching out an arm covered in red.

You raised a brow at him, not being wavered by what he just said.

Baekhyun blinked then hissed and pouted as he held his 'injured' arm. "It really hurts."

"I can smell the tomato sauce from here," you told him and Baekhyun's face burned in embarrassment. "Just get out."

"Um... How about my foot? I tripped over earlier by the cafeteria---"

"Ugh," you groaned, cutting him off. "You have the whole school year to follow me around, Baekhyun. Can you please take a day-off today?" you asked, irritation evident in your tone of speaking.

Baekhyun pouts. "I am not going until you'd agree to be my girlfriend."

"Baekhyun, I cannot just be your girlfriend. I am not like every other girl in school who would be willing to be your doll," you say.

"But you won't be my doll, Y/N. I am really serious," he replies, getting rid of the pout. "I really, really like you, Y/N. And I already tried everything just to show you I do but nothing ever worked. Just tell me what and I would do it... I would do it for you," he says sincerely.

You hated how his words made your heart do something everytime but you shook that off. The last time you gave in because of words broke your heart real bad and you are just not ready to open up yet. And Baekhyun being a rush type of person is doing nothing good about that.

You got off from your bed and grabbed your bag. Ferk detention.

"Y/N..." Baekhyun calls out and grabs your hand just when you exited the door. "I really am injured..." he spoke softly as he points at his chest.

You turned to him with a frown and said, "Well I am injured too, Baekhyun. It is not just you. So would you please stop thinking about your own feelings for one moment and understand mine too?" Then you turned from him but he caught your hand again.

"I want to treat that injury of yours, Y/N," Baekhyun said but you just kept your back facing him. "I am really serious, Y/N. I will treat it just be my girlfriend."

"But I don't want to be your girlfriend, Baekhyun," you finally said, turning to him with an exasperated look. "I am sick and tired of you asking me out when I do not like rushing things, can't you see that? I always push you away."

"But what if I don't rush things, Y/N? Would you finally stop pushing me away?" he asks, taking a step closer which made you take a step back. "What if I do everything step by step first?"

"What are you doing?" you asked out as you kept on stepping backwards but Baekhyun kept coming close. Your heart suddenly forgot how to chill and started to thump in your chest.

An inaudible gasp left your lips when your back met the door.

With a small smirk, Baekhyun trapped you in between his arms, leaning his face closer to you.

"What if I court you first, hm?" he asks, a brow raised in question. "You're not just any girl, Y/N. You're extraordinary and that is one of the things I like most about you... What do you say if I try to win your heart to?"

Your breath hitched as Baekhyun moved his face closer to yours, attempting to kiss you.

"Um..." you uttered. Your hand slyly made it's way to the knob. You quickly turned it and the door flew open and you fell onto your knees while Baekhyun landed on his face.

Your eyes widened when Baekhyun stood up, with a bruised and cut lip.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry!!" you apologized and rushed up to him when blood started to spill from his lips. "I-I need to cure this! I really am sorry!" you added as you helped him up. Guilt startes to fill you as you looked at his pitiful figure and the amount of blood that got wasted.

"At least I can spend some more time with you right? And now I have a real injury," Baekhyun utters and smirks despite the pain. But regrets it afterwards as he let out a pained hiss. "Damn, it burns..."

"Would you please stop talking like that for a moment?" you told him, making him sit on the chair and look for the items you'll need to cure the wound, handing him a piece of cloth to put over his lips. "I am really sorry, Baekhyun," you utter as you dabbed a piece of cotton on his still bleeding lip. "I'm so cruel at some times.."

"Yeah right you are..." Baekhyun chuckled. It was supposed to offend you but what he said next made your heart skip a beat. "I still love you though."

------------------------------------

Thank you all for reading! Hope you guys enjoyed :) Comments and votes are highly appreciated (*v*)

Love lots ❤

-Unnah