KYUNGSO (EXO - D.O) Arranged to you

Here's a shot for our beloved Kyungsoo who would serve his country pretty well ❤

Enjoy reading ❤

-----------------------------

"Today's the day!" you heard your mother squeal.

What day? The day you would be meeting your soon-to-be husband.

Your parents have been talking about this since you were little. It was like nothing to you to be honest because you weren't really fond of boys, except your father and other boy relatives of course.

So since then, you were aware you are bound to marry someone. And you just decided to go along with it since you have no choice. It would be up to the guy if he wouldn't like you or what, it'll be fine for you.

"Y/N!" your mother shrieks a bit too extra when she saw you get down the stairs. You gave her a questioning look and she says, "What are you wearing??"

You looked down, scanning your clothes. You just wore your usual ripped jeans, loose white shirt with a denim jacket on top along with your converse. "Clothes..??" you answered back.

"But I've got a dress prepared for you," your mom says, pouting.

"But it's pink," you whined.

"I love pink!"

"Hot pink," you whined again. "I'm not barbie, mom. I don't want to wear that dress," you groaned and quickly added, "...please?"

Your mom sighed, "Alright. But I need you to change into something more decent."

"This is decent," you replied.

"But not formal."

"Fine," you sighed in defeat and marched back up to your room.

You ended up wearing a cream colored dress which was knee-length and had sleeves that reaches up your wrist. You also wore simple, white flat shoes to keep yourself comfortable and then placed everything else in your purse. Then you proceeded outside your room.

---------

"We've already mentioned that you two would be staying under one roof, right?" your father says.

"Yes, dad," you answered. Actually, you are excited about that because you would finally have your own freedom unless this fiance of yours would be such a jerk to tell your parents about every single thing you'll do.

"We've already moved your necessities and you'll start staying staying there later on with Kyungsoo."

"Kyungsoo?" you uttered. "That's his name?"

"Yes, sweetie. Doesn't his name sound handsome?" your mother replies.

You just shrugged then put your earphones on.

"Oh, bad news... It would only be Mr. and Mrs. Do we would meet. Kyungsoo fainted earlier at the airport due to heat and had to be brought to the hospital," your father states.

You frowned at that. He had to be brought to the hospital? You got beaten up a couple of times by fighting those bullies yet you never admitted yourself in a hospital. Not even in a clinic.