LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Always Here For You

I would try something new for this chapter. Hope you guys like it :)

Enjoy reading ❤

-----------------------------

You felt dreaded to enter the gates of the school.

Luhan turned to you and noticed the same worried expression on your face. He sighed inwardly and walked up to you.

"Y/N?" he called out and you turned to him. "Are you alright?" he asks.

You pulled off a smile even though you're slowly dying deep inside. "Fine."

Luhan knew you were lying. He can see right through you since he is your older brother.

He walked right up to you and held your shoulders. "Look, Y/N... Don't let them get to you, alright? No matter how much they criticize you, just ignore them. They wouldn't be able to hurt you more than words does because I am here. I will always be here," he told you.

You nodded, still keeping the smile on.

He smiled back and gently patted your hair. "Let's get inside now. Classes would start soon," he told you.

You nod and the two of you walked past the school gates and parted in front of your building. As Luhan is a senior and he goes to another building.

You took in a deep breath before stepping in. And like what you have expected, glares were immediately sent to your way.

They started to criticize you when one of your classmates spread the rumours that you were hooking up with some teachers to get your high grades. No one ever knew who it was so the student never got to receive his or her punishment.

And no matter how the teachers would deny it, it was still imprinted in the minds of most students that you are some sort of b*tch.

Another thing is you are also a nerd. They would call you 'adopted' a lot because they think you are way different than your brother.

He is a God while you are trash in their sights. Even though you were the top and the brightest, most talented student of your age, you were trash for them.

It was hard for you, of course. But Luhan is always there for you to cheer you up and make you feel all better.

--------

It was lunch time, finally.

While most students had their lunches is the cafeteria, you had yours somewhere much further. The back of your building.

There is an old wooden bench there that you would always sit on and have your lunch there in peace.

"What have I ever done to them?" you sighed quietly to yourself, opening your lips as slightly as possible, because if someone heard or saw they would probably start calling you a freak now.

You opened your lunch box to start eating. But from afar, you can hear laughs.

You looked around but there was no one. But when you looked up, there were a bunch of students with a bucket of paint.

All you could do was to cover your head with your hands which was totally useless as your whole body, including your favorite lunch and your bag got covered in red paint.

"That's what you get, you trash!!" you heard one shout from above.

You cannot help the tears from falling.

"Y/N?"

Your tears stopped for a second at that familiar voice. You looked up and saw Luhan running up to you.

"Y/N, who did this to you?" he questioned. You can notice the one of anger in his voice as he asked. "Y/N, answer me." he held both your wrists, not minding the paint that got transferred to him.

You shook your head and quietly cried, "I don't know."

Luhan looked at you, eyes filled with pity and anger to those who have done this. "Let's get you cleaned up."

--------

"There," Luhan sighs in satisfaction. "You're all clean now." he beamed as he watched you come out of your bathroom all fresh and new.

You two had to go home right after the incident. He asked permission from your teachers of course and did not bother asking from his and headed straight home with you.

"Luhan," you called out softly, tears still balancing themselves in your eyes. "Luhan... Why do they hate me so much?" you questioned and Luhan felt his heart sink at hearing that. It was the first time you asked him this and he cannot help but tear up seeing you so hurt. "What have I done wrong to them, Luhan?"

"Nothing," Luhan answered, blinking away his own tears. "Nothing, Y/N... You did nothing wrong."

"Then why are they doing this to me?" You cried, tears started to roll down one by one. "They keep on calling me names that may not be true but still hurt me badly... They kept on doing these sort of things to me no matter how much they get punished. I still tired to stay nice to them and just let it be like what you always say but they just won't stop. Why won't they stop, Luhan? Why are they doing this??"

"Because they envy you, Y/N," Luhan answered. "They are threatened at how amazing you are. At how talented, how smart and how beautiful you are, Y/N... So they try to bring you down in this way, to break you in this way," he adds but you just kept on crying. He reached his hand out and wiped your tears away. "You are amazing, Y/N... You should know that. I.. Mom and dad and the wheel faculty of the school knows that. And we are all here for you."

You smiled through your tears and hugged your brother tight. "Thank you, Luhan... You always cheer me up, thank you."

"I am your brother... It is what I do," he whispered softly in your ear then kissed the crown of your head. "I would always be here for you.

--------------------------

Hope you guys liked this one even though the scenario is a bit different with the others.

Thank you all for reading :)

Love lots ❤

-Unnah