HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Best Friend

First Hoseok imagine! Enjoy reading ❤

--------

You skipped happily along the hallways of your school. You can't believe it. Your crush - Kim Taehyung just asked you out to be his date for the party tonight.

Sure it will only be for tonight so you might as well make the most from it.

Kim Taehyung is the school's hearththrob also the leader of the Glee Club. Your school's Glee Club became really popular in town and in other schools because of him.

Sure he is arrogant most of the times and you heard him about being a bully and a player, but you just can't help and say yes. He was your crush for three years straight and he was just so attractive. He looked perfect.

"Woah!"

"Oh my gosh! I am so sorry!" you apologized to the person you just bumped into.

"Y/N!" it was your best friend, Hoseok. He is also one of those popular kids in school. But unlike the rest, you knew that Hoseok is really kind and hard working. He is the President of the Dance Club.

"I am really sorry, Hobi," you apologized once again, with his nickname this time.

He smiled. His smile so bright it put the sun to shame. "You look really happy. What's up?"

Of course, you would tell him. You tell him everything.

You held his hands, really excited and looked him in the eyes. "Taehyung asked me out to be his date for tonight!" you squealed.

He lets go of you in a gentle way but it still got you confused. His smile vanished and he looked a bit more serious.

"Hobi? What's wrong??"

"You do know that guy is a player, Y/N, right?"

You sighed and looked at him reassuringly. "Hobi, I know that... And I would be fine."

"But, Y/N..."

You pouted cutely. "But, Hobi... You know that he had been my crush for so long! Please, just for tonight."

He sighed in defeat which made you beam. "Sure."

"Yay!" you cheered and jumped into a hug. "Thank you, Hobi! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

You felt him hug back for a few seconds before pulling away.

"How about you, Hobi? I bet you already have a partner yourself."

He smiled, shaking his head.

"What?? That's impossible! Every girl in this school or even outside this school at any age would love to go with you!"

He chuckled at your reaction. He just found it really adorable. "The person I want to be with tonight is already taken. I have no plans on getting someone else as a date but her."

You frowned. "Did she reject you??"

"I just heard that she already had someone else. I don't want to ruin it for her so I will just step back." he looked really gloomy as he said that.