HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Morning Text

You sat at the couch of your apartment, waiting for your friend - Nayeon, to arrive.

Sighing, you let your head rest at the back of the couch as it throbbed painfully with all of these thoughts and unfinished errands occupying it.

You want your mind to be blank even just for a minute. You want to have a minute of not thinking or worrying about anything.

But that just won't happen.

And to release some of these stress building up inside, you called Nayeon to come over. She is a very good listener which is one of the reasons why you are thankful for having her as your friend.

Soft knocks ruined the silent atmosphere you had at home, followed by the creaking noise as the door opened.

"Hey." you forced a smile once you saw her. "Come in."

Nayeon only said nothing as she slipped off her shoes at the doorway.

With a sigh, she sat beside you.

"Hey," she whispered, plaving a hand on your knee and started massaging it, hopong that it would at least calm you down a bit. "Come on, let it all out."

And you indeed started crying. While you cried your eyes out, Nayeon made sure to listen as she wrapped an arm around you and caressed your back comfortingly.

"...With all these things happening, I can't help but get confused. I don't know where to start off or..." you sniffed. "I've got to do this, I've got to do that... My groupmates in research and every other groups I have at school won't help. I already started our tasks still they expect me to be the one to finish it, when I have loads of other stuffs to do! Only if these other stuffs are that easy to handle.. They are contests and I carry the name of our academy!" you cried.

"There now, Y/N..." Nayeon whispered comfortingly.

"And I have no one else to tell this all about... With Hoseok coming home so late every night, my family away in another country, I feel so alone..." you weeped and quickly added, "I am really glad to have you."

"Don't you think Hoseok would mind not knowing this? He is your boyfriend after all," she tells you.

You shook your head frantically and spoke out, "No... I don't want him to know. He also has a very busy schedule and I don't want him to worry."

After a while, Nayeon had to leave and you were all alone again.

You glanced at the clock and decided to get up and give yourself a good shower. Maybe it would help release some of the stress you are feeling.

Right after changing into a pair of shorts and a loose shirt, your phone started ringing.

With one hand drying your hair, you used the other to answer the call and pressed the phone lightly against your ear.

"Hello?"

"Jagiya??"

You felt your heart melt instantly by the sound of Hoseok's voice. "Yes?"

"Just want to tell you that I would be home in an hour. I will just have a few more things to do."

"Alright... I will go ahead and prepare dinner," you said.

"About that... I sort of forgot about the groceries."

You chuckled, "I've already done it, Hoseok."

"That's why your the best. I will see you later. Bye! I love you~"

"I love you too."

The call ended making you sigh, dropping both arms beside you.

--------

"Jagi, I am home!" you heard Hoseok call out upon entering your apartment.

"Hey," you greeted him with a hug. "Let's eat, shall we?"

"We shall." he nods. "I am excited to eat what you cooked."

You both headed to the table and stafted eating while Hoseok told you all about their practice for the upcoming MAMA.

Deep inside, you wanted to tell him all about the burden you felt at the moment. But hearing how exhausted he is as well made you zip your lips.

"How about you, jagi? How's school?"

"Just fine," you lied even though it hurts you to.

He raised a brow. "Really?"

You nodded. "Nothing different happened so..."

"Alright. But if you have any problems, feel free to tell me, okay?" he told you and your response was a nod with a small smile.

It was nice to think that Hoseok truly cares for you and would always find time for even if he's day is fully loaded.

After dinner, you two washed the plates and Hoseok went to have a quick shower right after as you prepared the TV.

When things were set, you and Hoseok cuddled at the couch as you watched your favorite movie.

There was something different at the way you cuddled at the moment. Usually it was playful and you two would end up in a battle of tickles.

But this time, Hoseok just simply had his arm around you as you laid against his chest. His hand was caressing your sides softly and almost like comfortingly. He also gave you pecks almost after every minute. And the way his hand would stroke your hair was very gentle yet soothing.

All these had you sleeping without even making it halfway through the movie.

--------

You woke up the next day feeling quite light, in a good way of course.

You sat up, wandering your eyes around and you realized that you're in your bedroom. Hoseok probably carried you to bed last night.

You suddenly felt a bit ashamed that he had to do all that and you slept on him, but also thankful.

Instinctively, you reached out for your phone. Your brows slightly jumped when you saw a new unopened text message.

Sliding your finger up, you unlocked your phone and the message opened immediately.

From: WhatWhenWhereWHoseok

Goodmorning to my beautiful jagi :D. I hope you slept well tonight. I didn't mind having you sleep ahead of me, I loved watching you sleep.

Not to sound creepy, but I just loved seeing your peaceful state. It brings me peace too. If you have time to, sleep.. If that is what really gives you peace.

Hopefully next time you would be able to tell me all these problems you have and I would not have to hear it from Nayeon. It hurts for me to figure out that your problems would burden me - no, never ever.

Your problems are my problems too, Y/N, because together we will overcome them.

I will be coming home before lunch and would help you finish everything you have to. I love you, Y/N.. So much.

No more secrets next time, alright??

Love you :3 ❤

You chuckled, feeling a tear slip from your eye.

You wiped it away and inhaled deeply, feeling more encouraged that these problems would pass.

How lucky are you really to have such sunshine in your life?

--------------------------

Please give me a Hoseok in my life :<

I'm sure we all wish a Hoseok in our lives.

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Love lots ❤

-Unnah