JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Locked Up

Suho looks tall in the picture. Just sharing XD.

Anyways, enjoy reading ❤

---------------------------

You hate detention. Especially when what you have to is to clean all the restrooms by yourself. And each restroom stink and is disgusting as hell.

You finally finished yet you were told to head to the assembly hall and meet your detention teacher there.

But when you left the restrooms, the hallways were already getting darker and the lights are out.

Frowning, you still headed to the assembly hall.

Every other room you pass by is already locked, you can tell. But when you reached the assembly hall, the door is slightly open yet there was light inside.

You did not bother to push the door open as you were enough to fit in there.

But there was no detention teacher in there. The hall was completely empty.

"Ugh! I knew she hates me this much," you muttered to yourself and marched out the door from the other end of the hallway. Your footsteps were silent and halfway, you saw the door completely shut and you can hear chains clinging from the other side.

"No, no, no, no, no, no," you chanted to yourself in panic as you ran towards the door. You tried opening it but as expected, it was locked.

Panic started to rush in you. You cannot spend the night here. Your family would get worried, and also it wouldn't be comfortable for you. And worst, you have no food in here!

"Mr. Soo??" you called out for the school janitor. "Mr. Soo?! Mr. Soo you locked me in here! For fudges sake get me out, please!!" you shouted louder as you tugged onto the door. "MR. SOO!!!"

"Please don't waste your voice shouting," another voice spoke and you jumped in fear.

"Oh shiz!! A ghost!!" you exclaimed. Then your eyes landed on a guy from afar in your school uniform but his sleeves were rolled up. "A handsome ghost!!" you added as you noticed how good-looking he was from this distance.

The boy blinked his eyes at your reaction and you used the few moments of silence thinking how this good-looking prince just happened to be here.

"Who---Who are you?" You stammered, pointing to him.

With a warm smile he replied, "Kim Junmyeon."

Your eyes widened. "Kim Junmyeon? As in the son of the school's principal??" you blurt out, eyes wide.

He chuckled at the reaction and walked up to you, his footsteps echoing in the silent hall. "Yeah. But I'd rather be known as... As me - Junmyeon."

You smiled. "Junmyeon," you said and he smiled at that. But yours didn't last long as your brows furrowed into a frown. "What are you doing here, Junmyeon?" you asked.

"I got into detention for saying I wasn't listening in class. And had to clean this whole place with that subject teacher - Mr. Woo. He hates me a lot for being the top student since I am the son of the principal and his son would always go second. I guess by giving me detentions like this makes him pleased, but not pleased enough," was Jungmyeon's lengthy answer.