YIFAN (EXO - Kris) School's King

It's time for our galaxy, chicken-lover boy's turn!

Enjoy reading ❤

-------------------------

"Oh my God! Girls, he's here!!"

"He's here," you sighed mentally. You had no choice but to join the crowd towards the hallway where he would be walking to his class since you were pushed along by his fangirls.

And there he was, walking as if he really is the school's king.

"Kris!!" the girls squealed and he sent a few of them winks.

Wu Yifan is his real name, but he prefers to be called Kris. People fears to call him by his real name because as they say, he gets angry.

Kris is the king of the academy. He became popular for being the school's best basketball player, for his God-like appearances, and his riches.

He sometimes uses this as an advantage to those who bully. So technically, he protects the victims of the bullies in the school, which causes them to fear him.

But Kris is a playboy. Not that type of playboy, he just loves to flirt with girls and as you have heard, these girls melt by busy his stare.

And as you've heard from the bullies, his gazes could really kill and so could his words.

It makes you wonder if he really is that fearful and amazing like everyone else says.

"Oh my God! Kris just winked at me!"

"He did not! He winked at me!"

"Stop assuming! I was the one he winked at!"

"I can feel my legs turn to jelly!"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!"

But as he passed by you, you managed to catch his stare.

It was like everything slowed down for a moment, to give you the chance to see if his gaze could really melt or kill or whatsoever silliness you've heard.

But nothing. You felt nothing.

But the thing is, you caught his eyes widen as you caught him glancing at you and he finished the eye contact in just a few seconds.

"Ah!"

You all flinched as Kris bumped into someone.

"What the heck dude?!" Kris exclaimed as he glanced down the coffee stain on his shirt. "Don't you look at where you walk?!"

"I-I am really sorry," the guy replied, literally shaking as Kris sent him a glare.

His dead could be deadly. That's what you thought as you looked at him.

Then murmurs filled the whole hallway soon.

"Oh no, he is going to burst."

"That guy's dead for sure."

You kept your eyes on him, wondering if he would do what the students are murmuring.

It surprised you a bit when he turned to you. And it was like his eyes softened. Though it lasted for merely seconds, you managed to get a glimpse of it.