JONGDAE (EXO - Chen) Date

Here comes our troll~

Enjoy reading ❤

---------------------------

"Why don't you just tell him? I think Jongdae will understand," your best friend, Amber, spoke through the phone.

"Amber, he's been our best friend for how many years. Since we were in diapers to be exact," you replied, plopping yourself down on your couch. "I don't want to ruin all that. Plus, he just boke up with his ex a while ago," you added, sighing.

"Yeah, but... You did say earlier that you don't want to keep it in," Amber says.

You pouted. "Yeah..."

"You're so complicated, Y/N," Amber laughs.

"I really am, aren't I?" you chuckled then whined right after. Amber's right, you're getting crazy. "I... I don't know what to do."

Amber sighed, "You said that for the nth time already as this call started. But I really think you should tell him. Avoiding him and keeping it to yourself would just make things worse and hurt you too."

You sughed at that too. She had a point but you were just scared. You don't want to loose whatever you and Jongdae have at the moment. And you also fear rejection.

"I'll see what I can do," you promised Amber and the two of you bid your goodbyes right after before hanging up.

Sighing in frustration, you plopped your back down onto your couch and just stared up the blank ceiling, debating if you should confess to Jongdae or not.

---------

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" Jongdae called out through the busy hallway you are walking through. Just by hearing his angelic voice makes your heart go wild already.

You turned and your heart nearly jumped out your chest as you laid your eyes on him. It was as if everything went in slow motion as he sprinted his way towards you. His hair looked perfect as always, his eyes and his smile that send the ends of his lips to curl. Everything about him makes your whole system go crazy.

"Hey," you greeted him, pulling off one of your casual smiles. "What's up?"

"Sooha's planning a party tonight," he states with a grin.

Sooha - his ex.

He never stops to talk about her even though they're apart already. You can really tell that he misses her a lot.

"Are you free? As far as I know we have no assignments for tonight," he hopefully asks you.

You bit your lower lip but did not make it obvious though. "I have somewhere to go to," you lie. Of course you don't, you go nowhere and you have no plans too. You have food and Wi-Fi and your bed at home so why leave?

He pouts and tugs on your arm in a cute manner. He is doing his aegyo again, the thing you always find irresistible.

"Fifth night on a row, Y/N. We never hang out anymore these past few days," he states. "Please, Y/N? I also need you for something anyways."