MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) Prom

We're now onto the EXO members! First up we have our beloved eldest baozi who is now in military. Stay safe and healthy always, Xiumin-ah. We love you ❤

This first Xiumin chapter is dedicated once again to kpop0926. Hope you guys would love it!

Enjoy reading ❤

------------------------

Angel is currently in her room getting ready for prom. It wasn't her first prom night, but she felt really excited for this one because Xiumin would be her date.

Xiumin was her friend since they were kids. Just a few months ago, he confessed his feelings to her and asked to court her and she agreed, showing just as much feelings like the boy does. Now she cannot help but feel all giddy inside knowing that she would be with Xiumin for tonight.

Sooner later, the bell rang.

"Angel! Xiumin's here!" her mother called.

The girl immediately got away from her mirror and grabbed her purse and wore her heels. Then proceeded to give a last check on how she looks in the mirror.

Angel exited her room, slowly going down the staircase of their house as she kept her eyes on her date which was right on the doorstep.

He looked handsome like he always do. His eyes seemed happy and there is a unique sparkle in it as he kept them on the person he really loves.

"Good evening, Angel," he greets, reaching out for her hand and gently kisses the knuckle of it.

"Good evening, Minseok," Angel greets back, blushing at his gesture.

"You two look so adorable! I need to take a picture!"

"Mom!" Angel groaned. But she still ended up by Xiumin's side, both smiling as her mother took as much as pictures she wanted until it satisfied her. Xiumin had his hand on her waist while Angel's hand was on his shoulder.

"Minseok," her father called out. "Make sure to look after our little angel tonight. No drinks are allowed, okay? And I want you to make her have the time of her life."

Xiumin nods, smiling at your father. "Rest assured, sir. Your daughter will be fine with me."

"Of course she would," he responded, patting the shoulder of Xiumin.

Soon later, the two headed out the house and Xiumin helped Angel in her car before driving the two of them to school.

Xiumin cannot help but throw shot glances at the girl beside him every now and then. She just looks so beautiful and he can't keep his eyes off her.

Angel is wearing a fitted dress that reaches up to her thighs. The whole dress was covered with everything sparkly and the back was completely open, a thin layer of lace covering it. The sleeves reaches up to her elbows and her neck down to her shoulders are shown. She had her hair simply down, straight like it always was, but she also wore a white flower hair pin.

Angel noticed the gazes thrown to her so she turned to him, asking, "Is there anything on my face?"

"Why do you always ask that when someone stares at you?" Xiumin chuckles. "But to answer your question, yes."

Angel's brows rose up. "What? What is it??"

"Beauty."

The girl flushed bright red but she managed to hide it with a smirk and my the help of the lack of light in the car. "You're so cheesy."

"You still like it though." Xiumin smirks.

"You know me too well," Angel stated, fixing her purse on her lap.

Xiumin shrugged. "What would you expect? We were friends since we still wore diapers."

Angel laughed at that statement. And Xiumin cannot help but feel his heart flutter. Little did she know how much he loved her laugh that she always say she hates because it was not girly.

Finally the two arrived. Just as they did, the party already started.

Like what Xiumin promised, he made sure Angel had fun yet still stayed safe. They danced, ate, and laughed the whole night long.

A slow song was soon playing. Xiumin got off his chair and reached his hand out to Angel.

"I hope you're still not tired," Xiumin says.

Angel giggles, placing her hand on too of his. "You're the one I am dancing with. I will never be tired," she replied.

Xiumin manages to hide the fluttering feeling with a small smirk. Then he and Angel walked to the dance floor.

The latter brought her hands up to his neck, placing them behind it. While Xiumin had his on her waist.

"I hope you had fun tonight," Xiumin says.

Angel beamed, replying, "Thanks to you I had more than I hoped."

Xiumin beamed then pressed his forehead against hers. Angel did not complain single bit but just closed her eyes, savoring the moment.

Both of their hearts beated happily as they danced in each other's arms, hoping that the song would never end - that the night would never end.

"Angel..." Xiumin called out softly. The girl responds with a small hug as she opened her eyes. "I love you."

Angel smiled. "I know that... I love your too, Xiumin."

"So... If I ask you to be my girlfriend right here, right now... Would you agree?"

"You know I would. Whenever or wherever you would ask me, I would agree," Angel replies.

"So..." Xiumin leans away. He stopped dancing and held hair hands in his, caressing them gently. "Would you be my girlfriend."

"Yes, Xiumin... I will be your girlfriend."

Xiumin grinned happily and immediately pulled her in a long, gentle and soft kiss. The first kiss the two of them shared.

------------------------

That is all for the first Xiumin chapter! Hope you guys liked it!

Especially to the person I dedicate this to. Love you kpop0926!

Love lots ❤

-Unnah