SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Cheating

You fiddled with your fingers nervously while thinking on a way to tell your best friend what you saw.

You saw his girlfriend cheating with another boy, kissing at a restaurant.

"How dare her," you thought. You trusted Jin to her since he is your best friend and you loved him truly. Not only as a friend... But something more.

So right after you confessed, he also confessed having a girlfriend. You still hang out with him thought but not that much since he already is with someone.

But you just took that as an advantage for you to get rid of the feelings. But it just got stronger and it is killing you on the inside.

"Y/N!"

You snapped o if of your thougts when you heard that familiar voice. That voice that always makes your heart beat so fast.

You looked up and there he was, the man of your dreams.

"What brought you here?" he asked, smiling.

You sighed. You really had no idea on how to tell him this. You know how heartbroken he could get if so. He just loves her so much.

"Jin.." you spoke out, unable to think of the right words. "Um... I need to tell you something."

He nods. "Okay.. What is it?"

"Uh... It's something very important," you continued, slightly gulping.

He sighed, "Y/N, you better make it quick. I have a date to go to."

"Seokjin, you cannot go to that date. She's cheating on you," you finally blurt out.

He stared at your for a second with his brows furrowed. Then he broke into a small laugh which got you confused. "Y/N, I have no time for your jokes," he responded before turning his back to you.

"Seokuin, I am not kidding!" you grabbed him and turned him around so that he'd face you. "She's cheating on you, you need to stop seeing her! I saw her at a restaurant with someone else."

"Maybe he's just a friend---"

"No, they were kissing," you cut him off.

Seokjin's face became more serious. His smile vanished and he pried your hands off him a bit harsher than usual. "Y/N, I don't like it when you're making stories especially about my girlfriend."

That hurt you of course. "I am not making stories, you have to believe me," you said.

"Enough, Y/N!" he shouted which took you aback. "Enough! I can't believe you're making lies about my girlfriend," he spat out distastefully.

Tears started to sting your eyes. "I am not..." you whispered out.

He just sent you a glare before walking out of the house.

"Seokjin..." you whispered as a tear ran down your cheeks.

--------

"No, Mocha. No walks for today," you told your pet dog.

She whined and pushes the leash closer to you by her nose.

You turned to her and smiled. "Alright, alright," you chuckled and nuzzled your nose with Mocha's for a while before standing.

Then you got a coat from your closet and wore it. Then your winter boots.

Then you went to Mocha and connected the leash to her collar. You got out of your house, bidding goodbye to your Mother and walked along the leaf-covered sidewalk.