JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Quarell

First Jimin chapter! *Jungkook's voice* Let's get it!

-------------------------

You slowly woke up to the sound of your alarm. Smiling, you turned to the other side of your bed and reached out for your boyfriend. But then your arm and hand only met the sheets.

Your eyes shot open and stared at the unmoved pillow of your boyfriend Jimin. It is when it hit you that you are in a fight with him and he had to sleep on the couch. He knew he had to.

Groaning, you turned to your phone and turned the alarm off. You felt sorry because it was your favorite song and you started to get pissed off of it.

Slowly, you got off your bed and took a set of new clothes from your closet and went to your bathroom. You took a quick bath then put on the plain white sweater and shorts you got right after your undergarments of course.

Then you dried your hair and brushed it. After that, you applied powder to your face then tied your hair in a bun.

You exit your shared bedroom with Jimin. You two had been together for seven years already and it is not new to both of you the argument you've had.

You saw him lying on the couch, still sleeping. You suddenly felt guilty but you kept playing hard to get. You wanted him to apologize first since it was his fault.

So, you headed to the kitchen and ignored his presence. You started making breakfast and ate right after. Just then, Jimin entered the kitchen, still looking sleepy. He just threw a glance at you while you returned a small glare.

He ignored that and walked to the stove. "Babe---"

"Y/N," you corrected.

"Alright. Y/N... Where is my food?"

You have him a scowl. "Don't tell me you expected me to make you breakfast? Go make your own."

He just poured at you and did what you told him to.

You grabbed your empty dish right after and headed to the sink to wash it clean. You were dangerously close to him at the moment so you washed it uncomfortably.

Unfortunately, you dropped the plate into the sink with a hiss. You thanked God it was plastic so it was still a whole as you rinsed it clean.

"Babe..."

"I am not talking to you..."

"But you just did."

You threw him a glare but he seemed unwavered. He reached out for your hand and you cursed yourself for liking that and not swatting his hand away.

"Babe... I am sorry."

"Doing revenges are wrong, Jimin," you told him. "Especially when you did a revenge for something done on an accident. You knew I did not mean to eat your vanilla ice cream in the freezer!"

"But that was mine, babe..."

"Yeah! But you should have labeled it like I did with my box of pizza which you still ate!"

He pouted and pulled you to his chest. "I know, babe... I am sorry. Please forgive me? I missed talking to you, cuddling with you, hugging you to sleep, kissing you..."

You can't resist him. You know you never will. So you hugged back.

"I miss you too, Mochi... We just wasted sixteen hours mad at each other."

He chuckled and pulled away, gently pecking your nose.

"I love you, Y/N. I promise to buy you a box of pizza after this."

"I love you too, Jimin. I will treat you as much ice cream you want after eating pizza."

-------------------------

That is it for the Jimin imagine! Hope you guys liked it!

Love lots ❤

-Unnah