CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Food Fight

This chapter is once again dedicated to Crystal_Snow85. I hope you enjoy this one too!

Like the Sehun one, I would squeeze this in. Our Bangtan's maknae Jeon Jungkook is next!

Enjoy reading ❤

-----------------------------

Today is the day of Chanyeol's solo debut. And as a loving girlfriend she is, Grace thought of preparing foods for the two of them.

Chanyeol always loved her dishes. It is one of the things he loves a lot about her. Scratch that, he loves everything about her.

Grace is a professional chef and is just an amazing cook. So she thought, why not do something she's good at as a gift for Chanyeol's success?

Grace cooked a lot since she would also have some of the food separately for the other members of EXO - one of the most famous K-Pop boy groups at the moment, the group of her boyfriend of course.

Now, she is preparing the batter for the cookies she will bake for dessert.

She stopped abruptly when she heard the door open. He can't be home right now. He is supposed to go home in a few hours more.

"Chanyeol??" she called out, wiping her hands on her apron.

Chanyeol walked in the kitchen before she could walk out. With a grin, he walked towards her. "I knew something's cooking," he said before giving Grace a light peck on the lips. "Hey, babe."

"I thought you would be home by eight? It's just seven," Grace uttered.

Chanyeol took a step back with a pout. "Didn't you miss me? Cause I missed you that's why I headed home early."

Grace cannot help but smile. "Of course I missed you," she replied before adding, "But the thing is, I wanted to prepare and surprise you before you come home."

Chanyeol held her hands and grinned happily. "At least we can now prepare together," he spoke sweetly. "Now, I will just quickly change and I will help you here, alright?"

Grace nodded and Chanyeol went off.

Grace turned and finished the cookie batter. Then she went to grab a new bowl for the cake batter this time.

While mixing the ingredients, Chanyeol appeared beside her with his comfortable t-shirt and shorts.

Though mixing, Grace's cooking sense (if that is even a real thing) gave her a signal. With a small smile, she said, "Don't eat the batter, Chanyeol.. We may not have enough batter for later on."

Chanyeol gaped at her and asked, "How do you know?"

"And your stomach might get sick too," Grace answers instead.

She turned to grab the cake pan. But when she turned, she felt something wet and thick on her cheeks.

She blinked, sinking it in for a while. She realized it was cake batter when she saw Chanyeol snickering, some of the batter on his own fingers.

Before Grace could even react, Chanyeol swiped another one on her forehead.

But as he saw his girlfriend just stare at her emotionlessly, his laughter died down. "Grace... I didn't mean to---"

But he was unable to finish that as Grace smeared a handful of flour right on the bottom part of his face. The girl smirked in triumph.

Chanyeol smirked back at the girl. "You want a food fight, huh?" he raised a brow at her.

Grace immediately grabbed the bag of flour from behind her. "You started it," she chuckled.

"Better finish it then, hm?"

Grace took that as a cue and started running with the bag of flour in her hands. Chanyeol ran after her with the bowl of cake batter in his hands.

Flour and cake batter flew through the air of the kitchen, and the laughter of the two mixed in the atmosphere.

Finally running out of ammo, the two dropped on the ground, as messy as the place was.

"Hah," Grace huffed as she smeared the last piece of flour on Chanyeol's chest. "I win.."

Chanyeol kissed her cheek softly and replied, "We both did."

The two chuckled.

"Now the kitchen's dirty... And we don't have any flour to make the cake," Grace pouted, standing up and glancing down at her boyfriend who is covered with a mix of flour and batter. He looked like a complete mess but he still looked as handsome as ever.

"We can clean together... And I don't mind having cookies only," Chanyeol replies, smiling warmly. He also pushed himself off the floor and shook off the flour on his head.

"And you'll need to change again... And shower," Grace adds.

"I wouldn't mind... You'd shower with me anyways, right?" Chanyeol wiggles his brows and looked at her with mischief.

Grace laughed and hit his chest slightly. "You silly guy. I'll just get the cookies in the oven and let's go clean up," she says.

"Together, right? We'll clean up together?" Chanyeol asks and Grave nods.

"Of course. I won't let you have me clean up all these mess by myself," the latter answers.

"Not that," Chanyeol chuckles, wrapping his arms around her waist. Grace did not waver and just transferred the batter to the cookie tray.

Chanyeol turned her around, lower back pressed against the counter. They stared at each others eyes for a while before Chanyeol whispers with his deep husky voice, "In the shower."

-----------------------------

That's all for this chapter everyone! Who else here wishes a food fight with our yoda?

Hope you enjoyed this one too ma friend! *points at Crystal_Snow85*

Love lots ❤

-Unnah