V (BTS - Taehyung) Birthday

This one I dedicate to my beloved friend kpop0926. This one's for you! Love you ❤❤❤

-----------------------

"ANGEL! ANHGEL, WAKE UP! YOUR HOUSE IN ON FIRE!! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE! FIRE---!"

Groaning, Angel reached out for her phone and turned her alarm off. It works everytime though. Her best friend - Taehyung set it for her and she had to promise him that she would always use it as her alarm.

The girl got sat up and opened her inbox. Of course, no one greeted her happy birthday. She is just a no one in the society anyways and has no parents. But at least she had Taehyung.

But her heart sank as she saw nothing there.

"Taehyung must have forgot..." she mumbled to herself. "Of course he did... He is off to Busan for that singing competition," you added.

Sighing, Angel slipped out of her bed and did her usual morning routine. Then she quickly rode your motorcycle to the café you work at. Even at the café, she is close with no one.

So, as Angel arrived, she started work immediately.

"Angel..."

The latter turned to one of her co-workers.

"Happy birthday."

Your brows furrowed. "How... How did you know?"

"Your social media account."

"Of course," Angel thought sarcadtically to herself. "Thanks." she smiled.

A few more of her co-workers greeted her as she worked until her shift end. But it seems like no matter how much of them greets her, it is like it wouldn't matter. Deep inside, she still longed for Taehyung. But she had to understand because it is his dream to sing. And Angel did not want to hold that back just because of her birthday. He has done everything for her and cheered her up whenever she needs it, even helped her cure her depression.

Angel went on her motorcycle like usual after work. Yet, this time she decided to roam around for a while just to clear her mind off.

As she waited her gasoline, she thought of how the day could be like with her parents. It would have been great, she would think. But she also thought how it would be like if ever Taehyung is there to celebrate it with her.

He would probably make her eat loads, turn up the whole night. He would be three times louder than he usually is, wear party hats, set a pinata for her and make her feel like she's just going to have her first birthday.

When Angel arrived at her gloomy home, she noticed that the light in her living room was open.

Her lips formed a thin line. Did someone break in? As far as she know only Taehyung has a spare key to her house.

She gasped. Then started to stalk to her door, feeling hopeful.

As it opened, confetti filled her vision.

"Happy birthday, Angel!!"

The latter almost teared up at the sight of her best friend blowing the horn and jumping around as he kept on greeting her.

"Taehyung? But... I thought the competition is for a whole day?" she uttered out in confusion as she held back her tears.

"Yeah... I don't mind anyways." he shrugged. "And don't tell me you expect me to miss your birthday?"

Without saying anything else, Angel ran up to him and hugged him tight. "Thank you, Taehyung... Thank you really..." she let her tears fall this time.

Taehyung pulled from her and smiled, wiping her tears away. "Anything for my, Angel."

Without saying anything else, the latter grabbed him by the collar and locked lips with him. This surprised the boy but he managed to respond quickly to Angel's kisses.

With a smile on both faces, they pulled away.

"I love you too," Taehyung chuckled and ruffled the hair of the girl. "Now let's start the party! The food's waiting!"

-----------------------------

Beshieeeee~ kpop0926 I hope you liked it! This one is my gift for you! Hope you loved it! Love you ❤

-Unnah