SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Best friend

Another chapter for our prince!

Enjoy reading ❤

--------------------------

"Are you guys dating??"

"You two compliment each other a lot! You're perfect for each other."

"You guys are so cute together."

"There is no way you are not dating... I mean, you two are couple goals!!"

"You know the thing like from best friends to lovers??"

Those were just some of the sentences and questions thrown to you and your best friend Jin. You two have been friends since you were born - well, that is what your parents would say. Maybe because they were best friends too.

You and Jin were like twins, inseparable and would always match outfits and have this same personality, weird yet contagious laugh, same types of food, color, etc.

It's also natural to the both of you being sweet, caring and sometimes overprotective to each other that people can't really help but think that you two are actually together. And it started to get tiring to say 'no' and explain why the two of you aren't together.

You knew to yourself that you'll never be together with Jin. You've had a crush on him once, but knowing your bestfriend, he wouldn't be able to return the feelings. But everything is fine now.

You are just contented to have him in your life as your best friend slash older brother.

It was another typical Friday night wherein you have this routine of having movie marathons whether in his or your place - this time in his.

You were huddled up by the couch with his comfy blanket wrapped around you. You watched as Jin chose a movie.

"Y/N?" he called out and you responded with a hum. "How do you feel about a Disney movie marathon?"

Your face lit up. "That sounds amazing! We hadn't watched Disney in ages!!"

Jin chuckled at your enthusiasm "Disney it is then." he beamed and picks out all the movies to be watched.

While setting the movie up, you sneakily took some popcorn from the bowl.

One thing you're really grateful for having Jin as your best friend is that he cooks like no other.

"Save some popcorn for later, Y/N," Jin says, laughing a bit when he saw your surprised reaction. "You eat loudly."

"Fine." you pouted.

The movie finally started. You two decided to watch Princesses by the oldest to the latest movie. So, we have Snow White as first.

"Do you think Snow White is quite underrated?" you asked in the midst of watching.

"Hmm... Not really... I bet people would kill for skin and lips she has," Jin answered as both of you munched on your popcorn.

"For me she is the perfect embodiment of a princess. So sweet, so pure, loving and caring..."

Jin gave you a short glance. "Isn't Ariel your favorite?" he asks.