KYUNGSOO (EXO - D.O.) Lost and Found

The media is so... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Here's our first D.O. chapter!

Enjoy reading ❤

----------------------

"Thanks." I smiled and took the two ice cream cones. "Here you go, Suji---"

You stopped when you saw your younger sister missing from the spot she was just at earlier.

"Suji??" you called out loud and turned your head left and right, hoping that she is just nearby. But no.

Panick started to fill you up. You turned to the ice cream truck and handed the cones back to the man inside.

"I will be back later. Please take this for a second," you told him, turning to look for your sister as soon as he took the cones in his hands. "Suji!!"

You immediately wanted to cry. The amusement park was too big and you were afraid of what could have happened to your missing sister. She never run away like that.

You went to a person to another to ask if they saw your missing sister. You even showed them a picture you had of her in your wallet but there was no luck. Not even one have seen her.

You have been searching for her an hour and a half already. You were sure you already checked every spot in the amusement park but she isn't there.

"Suji, where are you??" You asked out loud, trying hard not to cry. You quicky went to the nearest person you've spotted and asked, "Excuse me but have you seen a kid? She's this tall, wearing pigtails and a pink Hello Kitty sweater. Black pants and---here, here's her picture."

"We're sorry but we haven't seen her," the couple replied.

"Alright, thank you," you sighed and turned away from them. "Suji!!" you called out.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no..." you kept chanting in your head as your chest tightened and your heart slowly started sinking. You felt so irresponsible for loosing her.

Finally, you decided to ask some help from the staffs or the security officers.

"Officer!" you called out as soon as you spotted one.

"How can I help you, ma'am?"

"My sister had gone missing. Her name is (L/N) Suji, she is five years old and this tall. She is wearing a Hello Kitty sweater - pink of course and black pants."

"Do you have any picture of her?"

You quickly gave the one you had in your wallet. Then he took your phone number right after.

"We will call you as soon as we find her, ma'am. I would also suggest you to check the Lost and Found office. Your child may be brought by someone there."

You nodded. "Thank you so much, officer."

Hoping you would find Suji there, you headed for the Lost and Found office. But you still asked some if they have spotted your sister.

As much as you wanted to cry right now because you just felt so worried and guilty, you wouldn't just want to break down in front of a crowd. And you need to stay calm and think right as much as possible.

Finally, you arrived at the Lost and Found office.

And there she is. There was your sister on the bench outside beside a stranger. She looked as happy as ever as she talked to him while the latter just stared at her.

"Suji!!" You called out as your vision slowly blurred because of your tears. You ran up to her and hugged her tight. "Suji, how many times do I have to tell you to stay by my side??"

"I'm sorry..." she uttered out. You sighed and just hugged her tight.

You quickly wiped away the tears that almost escaped your eyes. Then looked up to the man who is still beside you two, watching.

You pulled away from your sister and stood up, holding her hand in hers.

"Thank you so much for bringing her here," you said to the guy.

He appeared to be just the same age as you. You found his doe and round eyes adorable as he looked up at you. The guy was undeniably good-looking.

"Well she is lost and I found her." he shrugged.

You just nodded. "Thank you," you repeated.

"Is she you daughter?" he asked which surprised you a bit.

You blinked a few times before frowning. "Excuse me? Do I look that old to look like her mother??" you questioned, your brow raised high.

"Not really... Sorry if I offended you," he formally replied, standing up and bowed to you.

You suddenly felt guilty by the way you acted towards him. "I'm sorry too... That was too rude. I shouldn't have acted like that to the guy who brought my sister here," you immediately apologized.

He just blinked at you so you decided to end it there. "Thank you again," you said one last time before tugging onto Suji's hand. The two of you walked away.

"Let's go get that ice cream you wanted." you looked down to your sister. But then you noticed an unfamiliar bear in her hand. "Suji... What is this?" you asked, taking the bear from her.

"A bear!" she happily replied.

But then you noticed something else. There was a paper stuck in the ribbon tied around the bear's neck. You took it and returned the bear back to your sister.

Then you opened the paper.

Hi, Y/N. I am Do Kyungsoo... Your sister kept on following me earlier.. It happened that the bear I had caught her attention. Anyways, she told me a lot about you and I thought you are a really amazing person just by her stories. I haven't met you... yet... And I am really excited to. I wrote this down just in case you would want to meet again? I know I am not sure what would happen later on when we do, but I have a good feeling about it. Anyways, here is my number. Call me whenever you feel like it.

You smiled. "Do Kyungsoo..."

-----------------------

Hope you guys liked our first D.O. chapter. Hope it is not that lame as I think it is. I really need more confidence in me lol.

Anyways, thank you guys for reading! Be back with another chapter soon.

Love lots ❤

-Unnah