NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Notes

Soft knocks at your office door caught your attention.

Your head tilted up and called out to whover it was to, "Come in."

The door creaked open revealing Jungkook, one of your boyfriend's best friends.

You took your glasses off and smiled. "Come in, Kook," you called him by his nickname and motioned the chair in front of your desk.

"Hey, noona," he greets you as soon as he sat down.

"What brings you here?" you asked.

"Namjoon hyung was wondering if you have anything else to do after work?" Jungkook asked you.

"I'm completely free," you answered. "Why would he ask?"

Instead, Jungkook grinned as if hitting a jackpot. "Alright then. We will pick you up here by five, noona," he says, getting off the cushioned seat.

Your brows furrowed as you followed him by your sight. "What do you mean?" you questioned, feeling a bit confused.

"Just don't go anywhere else," was his last words before exiting your office, leaving you dumbfounded.

"What was that all about?" you muttered to yourself and continued on with work.

--------

"Oh my---!" you exclaimed when your office door suddenly opened.

"Noona!" a familiar deep voice called out.

You sighed and shot Taehyung a small glare. "Don't ever do that again."

He grinned at you apologetically and replied, "Sorry."

"It's fine. What brings you here though?"

"Didn't Jungkook inform you? We will be picking you up after work," Taehyung answered.

"He said he would," you responded.

Taehyung feigned a pout. "Is there any difference whether Jungkook or I would come and pick you up?"

"A big one," you chuckled. "Just kidding. Let's go then??"

You finished packing up then left the company with Taehyung.

Both of you got in his car and he started driving.

"Where are you taking me, Tae?" you asked in the middle of the trip.

"That would be a secret." he winks at you.

"Just spill the beans," you demanded.

"No way. If so he'll break me," Taehyung laughs but you frowned, not knowing who 'he' is.

Yet you decided to just remain silent as told. The ride wasn't boring though, as Taehyung kept on singing along with the music playing on the car's radio.

Soon, the ride was over and you two arrived in front of the entrance of the famous Hidden Forest of your city.

But as famous as it is, you wondered why the line was completely empty today unlike the other days.

"What are we doing here, Tae?" you asked the man beside you as both of you made your way towards the entrance.

He smirks and answers a laconic, "You'll see."

You cannot help but huff and cross your arms. You were really curious, you wanted to know already. Why does it even has to be a secret?

What's more surprising is when the guard let you enter eith ease.