NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Pancakes

This one is for nerdybebely ❤❤❤ I love you, Babs. Hope you enjoy ❤

----------------------------

What's that?

Smells like something...

...and that something...

Beverly's eyes shot open. Her head turned to her right and immediately got off the bed when she saw the spot empty.

"Namjoon?" she called out for her husband. "Namjoon! Something's burning! Where are you??" she called out louder.

The smell was sweet but burning. Something clashed in the kitchen and the sound could be heard from the living room where Beverly is at.

The latter already knew what was happening. Sighing, she walked towards the kitchen and watched her clumsy husband grab every utensil scattered on the floor.

Beverly turned to the stove, the smoke coming from what he was cooking was clearly visible.

"What's cooking?" she asked, chuckling slightly.

This caught Namjoon's attention and the latter turned to the doorstep. His face flushed red in embarrassment realizing that he had been caught.

Beverly smiled and walked up to him. "Let me help you with that," she chuckles and picks up the rest of the utensils.

"I'd handle that." Namjoon grabbed the items from her hand. "Just deal with the cooking for me," he adds sheepishly.

Beverly laughs, a laugh Namjoon always adored. She kissed his cheek before standing up and heading to the stove.

"Pancakes?" her brows rose up. "That's why they smelled sweet," she mutters.

Beverly grabbed the used spatula and tried to get the food off the pan. Some burned bits still stayed.

"I... I wanted to cook this time," Namjoon utters, still feeling embarrassed. "But then I accidentally burned the pancakes and... and made a mess."

Beverly laughs, "Namjoon, you clumsy man."

He laughs back sheepishly. Smirking as he said, "You love this clumsy man anyways."

"That's right. And because I do..." Beverly holds his hand and leads him to the stove. "...I will teach you how to make pancakes," she says.

"I'd love that," Namjoon states, kissing the crown of Beverly's forehead. "Maybe at least this time I would really learn," he adds.

"Why are you making pancakes today anyways? Knowing you, you don't try that much on stuffs you know you can't do," Beverly questions as she poured a new set of batterin a new pan.

Namjoon held her chin gently and tilted her head to meet her eyes. "Don't tell me you've forgotten." he pouts.

Beverly blinked, still having no idea about what he is saying.

Namjoon chuckles at this and gently pecks her lips. "Happy Valentines, Beverly. My beloved and amazing wife," he says.

Beverly chuckles and pulls in for another short kiss. "Thank you, Namjoon. My beloved and most adorable husband."

--------------------------------

nerdybebely I hope you enjoyed this one ❤ Love you, Babs ❤