BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Fort

"Y/N, look," your friends pointed at a guy from afar. "He is totally checking you out."

"Oh, guys, please shut up," you muttered back.

Currently, you guys were in a bar, just having a little but of fun while it was still your vacation.

If you were to be asked, you wouldn't really want to go out. Chilling back at your home is literally the best thing you have in mind. But all of your friends think otherwise and drag you into the place.

You don't really hate it though. You have a couple of the lightest drinks they have here and there and just sit comfortably on the couch, bobbing your head along with the currently playing song as you watched hoe your friends would go wild on the dance floor, which is something they started doing the second a new upbeat song plays after the past one.

You just sighed, leaning yourself back against the couch you are on and playfully swirling the glass you had in your hand, watching how the ice moved along with the liquor inside.

"Hey."

Your head tilted up, only to see the guy whom your friends had just pointed out. "Mind if I sit with you?"

You secretly admired how he asked for some consent first unlike the other guys who you had gone through who just suddenly sits beside you and wraps an arm like you, invading your own personal space.

This one even sat a feet apart from you.

"Why don't you join your friends?" he questioned.

Usually, you would reply either with, "Go mind your own business," or, "Why does it even matter to you?" yet you aren't really in the mood to be rude at the moment. And you find nothing to be rude about anyway.

"I don't really feel like it," you answered truthfully.

"Why?"

"I am that type of person who'd rather just chill back at home and binge watch on Netflix or something," you answered, earning a small and amused laugh from him.

"Same thing. But I got dragged along by my friends so," he chuckled. Then quickly stopped himself and turned to you with a sort of apologetic look. "Wait, that was so impolite of me. I haven't even introduced myself yet."

You smiled, waving your hand as you replied, "It's fine, really."

"Oh, hehe.." he chuckled sheepishly while scratching his nape. "Anyway,~ my name is Baekhyun."

You smiled in a friendly way. "Nice meeting you. I am Y/N."

"Y/N," Baekhyun repeats with a smile on his face.

"Yah, Byun!! Drop that flirting and come over here!!" one of Baekhyun's friends called out.

The latter hissed silently before turning back to you. "I-I really am sorry about that. I have to go now."

You just nodded.

Baekhyun just gave one last smile, an awkward one, before getting up from the couch and taking a step away.

But then he came back quickly which brought you slight confusion until he all suddenly blurted out, "I really don't want to lose this chance, so I am telling you how you caught my eye from the moment that I saw you. I know, it is cheesy but can I ask you your number and maybe even meet you tomorrow? Maybe go on a date or something??"

For a few seconds, you just gaped at his sudden mini confession before bursting into a fit of giggles. "Sure," you said in between, finding how adorable Baekhyun actually was.