JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Hidden

Uwu~ Look at that soft baby Mochi in the media. Isn't he cute?? ❤❤❤

Enjoy reading ❤

-----------------------------

"Last question, Y/N," the interviewer says.

"Fire away." you smiled.

"Many netizens and fans are going crazy about you and Jimin. Are you two possibly dating?"

You sighed, acting as natural as ever as you answered, "We aren't dating. Jimin is a really good friend of mine that is why. Besides, our company probhibit idols to date, and I don't really have dating in mind right now."

The interview finally ends and you headed out the venue with your bodyguards to protect you from those paparazzi and fans.

As much as you wanted to interact with your fans, your company probhibit that. You know how it feels like to be a fan who wants to meet and talk to their idol. That was what you were before you stepped into celebrity life.

--------

You checked yourself in the mirror one last time, making sure no one would notice you.

You were wearing a white jacket with your hood up, a black cap underneath and a white mask that covers half your face.

You headed out of your apartment and drove to your destination.

You arrived at the café earning a phone call.

"Jimin?"

"Y/N? Are you there already?"

You nodded, though he can't really see you. "Yeah."

"I'm on my way. See you soon."

You grinned. "See you."

Then you placed your phone in your pocket and entered the café.

It was your favorite café with Jimin. And since the café was at the end of town, not much people are going here.

"Miss Y/N." the waitress grinned upon approaching you. "The usual?"

You nodded and smiled warmly. "The usual. Also his usual," you answered.

The bell rang, signalling that someone entered. Your eyes darted to the door and saw Jimin enter.

His eyes immediately land on you and you can tell he was smiling even with a mask on due to his eyes turning to thin curves.

He walked to you and sat opposite you. The two of you took your masks off.

"Hey," he greeted and smiled with his eyes. You really love his eye smiles

"I already ordered our drinks," you responded.

His smile brightened as he held your hands in his. "I missed you." you can sense the sincerity in his voice making your heart melt.

You smiled back. "I missed you too, Jimin," you replied softly. You really did miss this mochi. He had been gone for almost two months.