JONGIN (EXO - Kai) Prove you wrong

You huffed as you sat in the detention room, waiting for the 'jerk' who helped you here in this situation.

Finally, the door opened and Kai strutted in the room, as if you weren't there. He managed to walk to the other side of the room as you threw him glares. He probably had a good shield around him because the glares you threw were daggers with poison and venom dripping from it.

"Detentions are useless," Kai utters, breaking the silence. You cannot help but roll your eyes. "Even the detention teacher isn't here."

"If detention is useless, what do I call you then?" you snapped back.

He turned to you with a scowl. "Excuse me?"

"Go ahead," you answered back nonchalantly with a shrug.

"I wasn't talking to you," he said.

"Oh really... So you're having these small talks with yourself just like the loner you are in your miserable little life," you taunted.

He scoffed at that. "For your information, Y/N, I am the president of our dance club. Girls and even guys are swooning all over me even if I make no moves."

"Oh really?" you smirked, crossing your arms over your chest. "That doesn't mean you actually have any friends in this school. Not even a girlfriend or something... I am starting to think you are not a loner but also gay."

"Hey! It's not like you have friends also and a boyfriend," Kai retorted. "People must be afraid of you being so hot tempered all the time," he added which made your blood boil. "At least I may not have a friend here in school, I still have one online."

"Well I have one online too!" you fought back.

"Really? Must be because you're actually faking up your personality," Kai snorted.

"Of course not!" you opposed. "And who is the first one who said he has an online friend again?"

"I am not taking my personality."

You smirked. "Never said you did."

"Whatever. You suck being talked to," he says, plugging his earphones to his phone.

"As if you're fun to be talked to," you muttered, facing front.

"Oh please, Y/N... If only I know that you actually love talking and being with me, you'd break every rule just to spend hours in detention with me."

You gasped. Is he actually being for real?? "What the... What sort of messed up mind do you have? Never would I ever want to talk to a heartless and jerk like you! I bet no one would ever want to be with a person who has such a foul personality!"

He did not respond after that, but just stared at you. His face was blank as he did and soon your anger faltered. You didn't know why he was staring at you but then suddenly you started feeling guilty for calling him heartless.

Then the sound of the metal chair scraping against the rules floor broke the silent atmosphere. "Just because I show you this side of mine, doesn't mean you know every single piece of who I am," he said and left the room after that, not minding the fact that it was against the rules.

And you were left speechless. You didn't thought that he would act this way, maybe you had gone a bit too far this time. You should have at least watched your words.

On the way home, you were still unable to think of how to feel. You just dropped on your bed upon arriving and stared up blankly in the ceiling.

And then, your phone beeped.