SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Kids

First shot guys!

~~~~~~~~

You were currently in your house's balcony, feeling the fresh air and the soothing breeze. This is what you often do when you have nothing else to. To stay there and just think about how lucky you are to have a loving and hard-working husband and a very sweet and lovely daughter.

Looking down you spot your daughter pulling one of your garden benches nearer to the fence that separates your house from your neigbhor who's son is a good friend of your daughter's.

"Seokyoo! Come back here!" you heard Jin holler.

Shaking your head with a small smile, you pushed yourself off from the railings of the balcony and headed back inside your bedroom. Then you quickly went down the stairs of your house. Then you made your way out to your garden and watched the scene.

Jin is currently carrying your daughter by his shoulder like a sack, preventing her from going over the fence to meet that friend of hers.

"Just an hour, dad! Please!" your daughter pleaded as her torso hung upside down.

"Put her down, sweetie," you ordered which caught their attention.

Jin immediately followed your order (he has been under you ever since) and put Seokyoo down. The latter immediately ran up to you and hugged you tight by your waist.

"Please, mommy... I promise Hongmin that we would play today," your eight year old pouts, trying to get you to agree by what she calls her 'irresistible charms'.

You glanced at your husband with a questioning look.

"No! You have been hanging out with him to much already these past few days!"

"But he is my boy best friend, daddy, please I want to go to the park with him!"

"Come on, Jin... Let the girl go," you told him.

And without even waiting for her father's response, she immediately ran to the bench and hopped over the fence shouting, "Thank you, mommy!"

"Sweetheart, aren't you worried?" Jin asks, walking to you.

You smiled at him and hugged him. "No. Why are you so worried about it anyways? Nothing wrong is going to happen to them, our neighborhood is known to be the safest in town."

He sighs, "I am not worried about that... It's just... She is to young to hang out with guys!"

You looked up and stared at him for a few seconds before bursting into laughter. "Sweetheart, it's just hanging out!" you told him in between your laughs.

"Yeah but---"

"But what?" you asked, raising a brow at him.

"But what if they start to like each other and you know... I won't let that happen," Jin says, visibly worried.

You smiled reassuringly and wrapped an arm around his waist. "They are still too young... And I know our daughter, she knows what is right, alright? So cheer up..."

He forced a smile which made you laugh again. Your laugh making him smile more whole-heartedly this time. "I really love your laugh," he tells you.

"I really love your laugh," you replied, pointing at him. "It could clean windows!"

He just narrowed his eyes at you who just kept on laughing. "Haha... Very funny..."

Once your laughter died down, you held his hand and led him to one of your garden benches. "You know, the way you are acting right now reminds me of how we were as kids," you started off. "How dad gets furious whenever I sneak out to go play with you. Good thing you survived courting me though."

"Of course I would survive it. I am Kim Seokjin!"

You chuckled as you slightly shook your head, "Still confident as always..."

"And you are still beautiful as always," he replied, reaching out to gently pinch your nose.

"You know what... I also remember those times you told me endlessly that I would be the girl you would marry and that would never change." you smiled and looked up to meet his eyes. Those eyes that you adore aside from everything else of him. "Seems like it never really changed."

"It never will... I would marry you everyday if I could."

"I love you, Jin..."

He leans in to give you a soft peck on your lips. "I love you too, Y/N."

You smiled as you leaned your head to his shoulder. He held your hand and intertwined your fingers.

Everything seemed perfect for you. Your felt lucky to have him to make you feel contented, confident, loved and extremely happy all the time. And Jin was just as lucky enough to have you too.

~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! How's the first one?

Sorry if it is too short and too lame. I promise to make the rest even better!

Love you all!

-Unnah