JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Concert

Doesn't our beloved leader looks so perfect?

Enjoy reading ❤

-------------------------

"Suho! Suho! Suho! Suho! Suho!" you screeched as soon as your dormmate, your best friend - Suho arrived.

"What? What happened??" he asks in a worried tone. But it all slips away as he saw your grinning face.

"I can finally go to Seventeen's concert! Oh my God, Suho! I am so excited!" you squealed as you hopped all around the room like a wild sort of rabbit.

Suho looked at you with an unamused stare. "Yeah... Congratulations," he responded with a 'meh' tone as he walked to a corner and places his bag there.

You turned to him with a pout. "Aw, Suho... Can't you be happy for me at least this once? I am finally going to meet my idols."

He turned to you with a small smile. "Of course I am happy for you."

You smiled at that. "Also one thing... Can I ask a favor?" you asked him.

"Whatever you want," he replied ehich made you smirk.

"I also won a free one," you started off, holding back a laugh as you see how Suho's looks changed. "So... I was wondering if you can drive me there and also join me in the concert---"

"No way!"

--------

"Are you sure you know the way?" you asked Suho as both of you buckled yourselves in his car. You apparently got him to agree due to what he calls your 'irresistible charms'. So you used it.

"Yeah. Four to five hours from here if there won't be traffic in the city," he answers. You two would be heading to Busan since the concert is held there. "You sure you got everything you need?" he asks and you nodded, eating chips. "Why are you already eating?"

You just responded with a shrug which made him groan.

Then he started the engine and the two of you headed for Seoul. It was still ten in the morning and Suho said it would be better if you would leave at that time if you want to arrive early. Like what he said, it would be four to five hours of trip if there is no traffic in the cities. And the concert would be starting at six thirty pm.

You two stopped at twelve to have some lunch before continuing on.

Along the road, you kept yourself eating just so you won't fall asleep. You want to keep Suho in company as much as possible because you also don't want to feel guilty since you asked for this favor. Plus, you loved conversing with him. Also singing with him. But you would stop singing midways just to hear his voice solo.

It was already five in the afternoon and you two are nearly there. Not until you two heard something and the car suddenly stopped in the middle of nowhere.

"What... What the heck??" you exclaimed as the car totally died down. "Suho, what happened??"

"I will go check it out," he answers, getting out of the car and did check out was wrong. You checked the fuel and you still have more than enough to reach your destination.

Sighing, you took your seatbelt off you and got out. Your jaw dropped at the sight of the wheel flat with a hole.

Oh no. You wouldn't want to miss the concert of your favorite band.

Suho tried to see if he brought any spare. He did but there was no tools.

"God... How could I forget," he grumbled as he continued to search, hoping that he could find something.

Then you tried your phone. There wasn't any signal so you cannot call for help. No matter how you tried to look for a good signal, there isn't.

Aside from that, there were no other cars passing by.

You groaned in frustration. How could this just happen at a perfect time??

You end up finding the two of you sitting at the edge of the road behind your broken car. The sky was already dark and stars were scattered in the night sky.

You missed it. You missed the concert. It was just seven pm but you lost hope of catching up.

You buried your face into your hands, trying not to cry but it really just hurt you that much. You lost another chance to see your idols.

"Hey..." you headed Suho's comforting voice. The latter reached out his hand and wrapped an arm around you. "In sorry."

You sniffed, wiping away your tears. "You shouldn't be sorry. Nothing's your fault," you told him, trying to hide it all with a smile. "Actually... I want to thank you. Thank you, Suho. I know you really don't want to come and bring me to the concert but you still did. I am really lucky to have you."

He smiled as he wiped away what is left of your tears. "I would do anything just to see you happy, Y/N... So please.. stop crying alright?"

You nodded. You can feel your heart flutter when he said those words. Honestly speaking you would do anything to see this guy beside you happy as well.

You gently placed your head on top of his shoulder as he placed his on top of your head. You can feel his heart beating from behind you and you were surprised that it was somehow in sync with yours.

Smiling, you looked up to the night sky. Suddenly, it seemed like missing the concert was nothing to you at all.

--------------------------

I am back once again with our first Suho chapter! I hope you guys liked it and I would really love to hear what you guys think about it.

Love lots ❤

-Unnah