JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Through The Night

"YOU'RE FIRED!!"

The words continued ringing in your head as you headed back home. It wasn't quite new to you as it seems that you fail at finding the perfect job to suit you.

"Bullsh*t!!" you cannot help but shout as you continued to drive your way home. "That stupid little co-worker ruined all of these!! If only she kept her mouth quiet about the accident I made then----AAAAAHHH!!!!"

Legend has it that you kept on screaming until you arrived home.

Or maybe not. You weren't screaming but started trashing your place as you tried to let out the anger you felt.

"I hate my life!!" you yelled when you eventually stopped and slumped down onto the floor, proceeding to slam your fist against it.

You regretted that immediately.

--------

"Ow..." you hissed as you caressed your hand which you just decided to use as a hammer thirty minutes ago.

You just came out of a bath, as it always work on calming you down. You did calm down, but it doesn't seem enough.

You felt like you needed to give yourself a little something for tonight and forget about the fact that you just got fired.

An idea crossed your mind and you acted quick.

You searched for a good dress and a pair of heels and jewelry to match. Quickly, you changed into your prepared outfit and sprayed some perfume on.

You just decided to leave your hair down and straight as it is, but applied a tiny bit of make-up just to look a bit more presentable and to match the place you are heading at.

You grabbed your purse, your phone and your keys and got out of your apartment.

"You've done great... Fired or not, you were great," you uttered to yourself on the way to the bar. Yup, the bar. It was another place where you would always opt to go to whenever things like this happen and your friends aren't available.

"You deserve a little treat, Y/N," you continued upon arriving at the said place.

Parking went easier than usual and you thanked God for that since you didn't want to explode any more.

You hopped out of your car and headed inside the building.

The smell of alcohol, mixed perfumes and the loud booming music immediately welcomed you. The loud place actually helped to make you feel a bit better.

"Hey there, hot stuff," you heard someone call from afar, but did not bother to check who it was. Your main focus here is to grab a drink and wash away all the impurities your job, or ex-job, had caused anyway.

You arrived at the counter and ordered your drink.

Just before the barista could leave and get your drink ready, a man butted in and ordered his drink as well. "I would be paying for her drink too," he finished off.

You arched a brow at the man in front of you.

He had a dark brown hair with a good posture and extremely handsome looks. That jawline of his could definitely cut your skin but maybe you wouldn't actually mind that.

"Done daydreaming about me, baby girl?"

You snapped out of your thoughts upon hearing his question. "Excuse me?? I wasn't daydreaming of you," you stated. "And do not call me baby girl."

"I'd call you kitten then."

"You wouldn't be able to call me or anyone anything else, or maybe even use that mouth of yours if you wouldn't shut up," you threatened, but the guy only smirked.