CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Ball

I'm finally back to make one shots! I did miss writing bullet-point stories.

Enjoy reading ❤

----------------------------

"Awesome shot, Y/N!" your coach applauds as you scored another three points.

You were in the women basketball team of your school and you had been the MVP for three years. Your dad always wanted you to try and you decided it won't be so bad so you gave it a shot. Little did you know it would be something you're really good at.

But there's another reason why.

You wanted to impress the MVP of men basketball team.

Your crush - Park Chanyeol.

Chanyeol had been your crush four years now. He is one of the popular kids in school, and his popularity is being the MVP.

And since you started playing basketball and gaining the title of MVP, your popularity increased. But nothing changed between you and Chanyeol. He never made a move as you waited.

You didn't want to be the one who makes the first move because you always think it should be boys. So you just kept on waiting until he could maybe start noticing you.

"Alright, everyone, let's go for another round!!"

You wiped away the excess droplets of water on your lips before returning back to the court.

Another game started and you played as if you were really on a competition. You always believed that you should practice as if you are already in a competition. But you still kept it not too serious.

You passed the ball to one of your teammates.

Then something caught your eye that made you abruptly stop.

More like... Someone.

"Chanyeol..." his name tumbled off your lips.

"Y/N! Focus!"

You shook your head and returned back to the ball game. But when one of your teammates threw the ball a bit too hard and about to hit someone else, you quickly ran up and caught the ball, bringing you face to face with no other than Park Chanyeol.

You went dead for a second and all you could hear was your crazy heartbeat along with your heavy breaths.

The look Chanyeol was giving you made you feel slightly uneasy and embarrassed. You didn't know what to do as your mind was all tangled up.

Until then you made a stupid move.

You hit Chanyeol with the ball yourself, on his head.

"Sht!!" You exclaimed and bent down by the side of the unconcious boy.

"Bring him to the nurse's clinic!" one of your teammates said as your coach tried to stop Chanyeol's nose from bleeding.

Soon after, Chanyeol was brought to the office and you were left frozen at your spot. You felt so stupid and dumb and also confused of why you did that. Why did you just hit your crush with a ball right after saving him from it??

"Y/N?" you turned at the soft voice of Minna.

"Yeah?" You uttered back.

"What happened back there?" she asks.

"I-I don't know... I panicked..." you mumbled bashfully.

Minna sighed and patted your shoulder. "You could get crazy some times," she chuckled a bit to lighten up your mood. "Heres a thing. Why don't you go to the nurse's clinic and look after him as a repayment for what you've done?"