BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Drunk

*looks at the media* But I thought you're a puppy...

First Baekhyun chapter everyone!

Enjoy reading ❤

--------------------------

"Aish... What is taking that bacon so long?" you muttered to yourself as you stated at the wall clock of your apartment.

It was already one in the morning and your boyfriend promised to be home by ten. They went to the bar with his friends to celebrate Chanyeol's birthday. You weren't able to come because you're currently suffering from a headache.

Even though you want to say no because it is a bar and you know how much Baekhyun drinks sometimes, you just cannot say no to Chanyeol. The latter is not only the best friend of your boyfriend but also you best friend too. Besides, all of Baekhyun's friends are your friends already.

Your phone rang. "Finally," you thought, hoping that it would be him calling.

You glanced at the caller ID before answering. "Hey there birthday boy. Where's that beloved bacon of mine?"

"Y/N, he is drunk and wouldn't budge. He is currently acting like a baby, looking for you. Can you please come over and get him home?"

You groaned. "I am really going to cook that bacon once we come home and make sure he'll burn," you said with gritted teeth. "I will head over as soon as possible. Bye."

"Byeeeee~"

Groaning, you got off your couch and changed out of your shorts and into some jeans. Then you grabbed your cost, wore your shoes, got your keys and headed out of the apartment.

You got into the car and started to drive to the bar. Your headache was still killing you but for the sake of your boyfriend, you had to go.

Finally, you had arrived. You did not last long though and Chanyeol did not mind knowing your current state.

He helped you get Baekhyun in your backseat and you greeted him a short happy birthday before driving home.

On the way home, Baekhyun just kept on singing drunkly and asked you to sing along with him too.

You felt relief wash over you once you arrived home. You got him out of your car and into your shared apartment.

Then you carried - no, wait - dragged him to your couch and dropped him in the most gentle and caring way ever of course.

"Hey..." you called out. "You asleep?"

"Not really.."

"You want something?" you asked.

"Maybe a glass of water would do."

You just nodded and headed to the kitchen. But first, you took your coat and shoes off.

Just when you were about to go back to the living room and give him what he requested, he was already standing at the doorway.

"Baekhyun! You surprised me!" you hissed, placing the glass of water down before it could even slip from you hands.

But he just walked towards you, a smirk plastered on his face which made you frown. "Y/N-ah... Have I ever told you how much I love you?"

You can feel blood rushing to your cheeks. You almost forgot how cheesy he could be when he is drunk. Scratch that, he is always cheesy to you.

You let out a small gasp when he pulled you by the waist, pressing your body against him.

"Baek... Get off me... Your breath stinks..." you tried to push him away but he hugged you tighter.

Then he buried his face at the crook of your neck and you felt him inhale sharply.

"Have I ever told you how much I loved your scent?"

The feeling of his lips moving against your skin sent you tingles, making you moan slightly. "Baek..." you whispered. Your neck is really sensitive.

He pulled away and looked into your eyes deeply. "And have I ever told you how beautiful you are??"

Your face was already as red as an apple at that moment.

"That is why I love you so much, Y/N."

"I love you so much too, Baekhyun," you responded. "Let's get you to bed now."

But then he carried you by your waist and places you on top of the counter, immediately attacking your lips with his.

The action shocked you, a lot. But the leftover taste of the alcohol on his lips felt like it was drowning you. Also getting you drunk in his kisses. Your headache started to go away.

Slowly, his lips went down to your jaw and to your neck. You cannot help but release some sounds which made Baekhyun smirk.

You gasped as you felt his hands on your thighs. He slowly ran them up until he reached the button of your jeans.

"Baek..." you called out, voice almost gone as he unzipped your jeans.

"I love you, Y/N..."

But before he could even continue, his head dropped to your thighs.

Your eyes shot open and you looked down, his body on the floor. He just passed out.

You cannot help but shake your head.

You hopped down the counter and buttoned back your pants.

"Oh, Baekhyun..." you chuckled softly before using all your strength to carry him to your room.

------------------------

It is currently 10:10 here in the Philippines (the clocked just turned to 10:11 but whatever) and my mom says it is already late.

So, I guess that would be all. I promised her one last chapter and unfortunately that won't be here or on my Mr. Popular book. It would be on my Tag book because I really missed writing tags.

Anyways, I hope you liked this Baekhyun chapter. I would love to hear your comments about this one :) thank you for reading ❤

Love lots ❤

-Unnah