JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Clothes

That smirk----omaygahd! Kookie, that's illegal!

-----------------------------

"Y/N! Have you seen my---" Jungkook stops with a gasp when his eyes land on you.

You were on your couch, watching TV while eating chips with a some can of sprite beside you.

You looked up to him and blinked. "Yes, Kookie?" you called him by his nickname almost every friend of his uses.

"Do not call me 'Kookie'," Jungkook scolds you and you laughed.

"What? Sounds cute," you say, stuffing in another bunch of chips to your mouth then reaching out the bag to Jungkook. "Want some?"

Instead, the boy answers, "You're wearing my favorite shirt and boxers."

You blinked then looked down on your body.

"Y/N... Give it to me," he demands.

You pouted. "But I am already wearing it."

"I know. Take it off," he orders you.

"But I have nothing else to wear," you responded.

"You have your own clothes, Y/N," he started to whine.

You frowned and held onto his shirt with your clean hand. "But I like your clothes," you told them. "I just love wearing them."

"Which reminds me." Jungkook walked back to your bedroom, leaving you confused. But you just shrugged then brought your eyes back on the television.

Jungkook walks back in, a bunch of paper bags in his hand. "Here," he sighs, putting the paper bags down on the table in front of you.

You turned to him with a brow raised. "What are those?"

"Oversized shorts and shirts," Jungkook answers, pulling the items out one by one, showing them to you. "Specifically for boys. You have always been wearing my shirts whenever I really need them so I decided to buy you these," he says.

You scoffed, "I am not wearing those." making him frown at you. "I like your clothes, Kookie. Your clothes," you reiterated with a smirk.

"For the nth time, it's Jungkook," the latter hissed and you just chuckled silently. "And you will give me that shirt whether you like it or not," he adds sternly.

"Really? But it's already dirty," you pointed out when there is really nothing on there. You really like it when Jungkook becomes the challenging Jungkook.

"Give it to me now, Y/N," he repeats. "This is the last time I am asking it from you."

You shook your head stubbornly. You stayed put on where you are when he came near you. You did not know what he would do but you just let him.

"Jungkook!" you shrieked like a pig when he sat down on you and started tickling you.

You were unable to get out of his trap since he was straddling you.

"Enough! Enough!" you laughed as you tried to dodge his tickles.

Jungkook smirked and asked, "Are you giving it then??"

"Never!"

"Then have some more!"

Your laughter mixed the whole living room mixed with his own. Finally having enough, Jungkook got off you and you dropped onto the couch, panting.

"Let's get real though... Why do you like wearing my clothes?" Jungkook asks you.

"Is this a question to test me if I am worthy of wearing you clothings?" you asked, almost breathless. Your chest still heaving up and down heavily. "I just love your scent, that's why... Even if it gets washed your scent is still stuck on it."

Jungkook raised a brow at her and tilted his head slightly. "Should I start wearing your clothes then now? I love your scent also."

You giggled as he leaned down to sniff your neck. "Kookie, it tickles!" you giggled and pushed him away gently. But then you subconsciously leaned in to him and sniffed his own scent. The action made Jungkook's heart and mind go wild. "What perfume do you use?"

He smirked at you answered, "I am not telling you because you would probably buy one from the store and spray it all over you like the crazy woman you are." And the two of you chuckled.

"I am crazy sometimes, am I?" you laughed.

"Crazy for me." Jungkook playfully punched your nose.

"And you..." you reached out and pushed his face slightly away by his forehead. "Are crazy for me."

Junfkook chuckled before gently dropping his body on top of yours, his face right beside yours.

"I guess you can keep my clothes."

"Of course I can. I know you can't resist me." you smirked.

"Of course... I love you so much, that's why."

You smiled at that. You loved him just as much or maybe even more.

"Yeah, yeah... I love you too, Kookie..."

----------------------------

Thank you guys for reading ❤ Hope you all enjoyed this fluff or whatever this is :)

Love lots ❤

-Unnah