YIXING (EXO - Lay) Thunderstorm

You woke up to the loud roaring thunder. It was pouring hard.

It doesn't bother you really when it rains so you can easily go back to sleep, despite the countinous roars of the dark sky.

You were never afraid of thunders and lightning. Instead you actually appreciate it, weird but true. Especially the look of the lightning as it strikes through the sky. You always like to catch one.

"Y/N? Y/N, are you awake?"

You woke up to someone whispering into your ear and gently shaking your shoulder.

"Y/N?"

"Mmh," you moaned, stirring in your sleep.

It was not that hard to wake you up and your eyes slowly fluttered open. You felt your heart starting to beat like a drum when you saw your boyfriend's face close to yours.

"I'm sorry for waking you up," he whispered softly and pulls away.

You sat up on your bed and tilted your head slightly, looking up at him. "Anything wrong, Yixing?" you questioned.

"Um... I... I..." he jumps and screamed when another loud thunder tore through.

It clicked in your head. He is afraid of thunders.

"Yixing," you called out gently and reached your arms out to him. He walked towards you, sniffing with tears welling in his eyes and some dried stains on his cheeks. "Come here," you beckon, shifting closer to him.

He sits down beside you and you wrapped your arms around him and he placed his head on your chest, crying as another thunder roared.

"Shh, shh... It's alright," you whispered assuringly to his ear. But you felt a bit guilty when deep down you saw him just so adorable like this in your arms.

"Y/N... I am scared..." he mumbled like a child in your arms.

"It's fine, Yixing. I am here," you told him. "Do you want me to turn the television on?" you asked and he nodded.

You pulled away from him, hoping that not one lighting strikes while you're away as you don't want him to feel even more scared.

You turned the TV on and made sure it was loud enough to cover the sounds of the thunder.

You went back on the bed and sat down, leaning on the headboard. You reached your arm out and Yixing crawled, laying down his head on your chest and your arm wrapped around him as you pulled the covers over you two with the other.

You can feel him calm down and lighten up again as he slowly started to chuckle along the jokes of the TV show you two are watching.

And little did you two know, the rain was over.

"Thanks a lot, Y/N." he smiled up at you.

"What are else are girlfriends for, Yixing?" you respond and the two of you chuckle slightly.

"I hope you won't mind if I sleep on your bed for tonight," he whispered and you grinned.

"Of course I won't," you giggled, wiggling your brows.

He narrowed his eyes at you and reached out to squeeze your cheeks hard, causing you to whine in the slightest pain but laugh weirdly at the same time. "No dirty thoughts, Y/N. You need to get rid of those," he tells you.

"I am not thinking dirty," you giggled, but got cut off when Yixing leans up and captures your lips in a long and soft kiss. A kiss that made your insides jump.

"I love you," he whispers against your lips and leans in once again for another kiss.

---------------------------

I am back again! Sorry if this one is a bit too short than the others. But I still hope you guys enjoyed.

Thank you all for reading, do VoMenShare for support, it is not really necessary though.

Love lots ❤

-Unnah