SEHUN (EXO - Sehun) Unzipping

Another chapter for nerdybebely! I have to insert Sehun here because this is a dedicated chapter.

By the way, Mr. Oh? Keep that tounge in your mouth. That's just RUDE..

Enjoy reading ❤

----------------------------

Elle is currently in a party. A birthday party of her cousin Baekhyun to be exact.

The party was formal - a party for a twenty five year old man, and everyone had to be well-dressed, of course.

Elle is wearing a fitted red - deep red dress. The dress reaches up to her knees. The dress had sleeves, but made of black laces. She is wearing black heels with her hair curled in the tips. She looked amazing like she always does and like the people around her sees.

"You're going to my afterparty later on, right?" Baekhyun asks Elle hopefully while the two of them were conversing with the rest of their friends.

Elle smiled. "Of course."

"Only Elle, hyung? What about me?" Chanyeol asks, hanging an arm around Baekhyun's shoulder.

"You're automatically invited, Park," the latter chuckles and Chanyeol joined in.

"Jagiya," a voice, husky, whispered in Elle's ear.

The latter turned and met the gaze of her fiancé - Sehun.

"Anything you need, Sehun?" Elle asks with a small smile.

"You," Sehun whispered back. But then clears his throat and moves a bit away from her. "I mean... I don't feel good."

Elle's brows furrowed and she reached a hand out to check Sehun's temperature. "Your temperature's fine," she stated as she withrew her hand.

"Really?" Elle nods as an answer. "But I really do feel unwell," Sehun says.

Elle just pulled off a small smile before turning to her friends, holding her lover's hand. "Guys, I hope you wouldn't mind if Sehun and I head home already. He's not feeling well," she says.

Baekhyun nods at her and replies, "Go ahead."

"Thanks, Baek. About the afterparty.. I will try to make this guy better as soon as possible so that we can still catch up. Happy Birthday again, Baekhyun," Elle adds before turning to walk out of the venue as she still held Sehun's hand.

But she also bid goodbye to Baekhyun's parents when they encountered them on the way out before heading off.

--------

"Does your head hurt?" Elle asks Sehun who is on the couch.

The latter just stared at her and shook his head which got Elle a bit confused.

"Your body then?" she asks but he shook his head again. "Your stomach?" she adds but he, once again, disagrees. Elle sighs, "Then what is it you could possibly need?"

Sehun stood up from the couch, his eyes a bit dark as he made his way towards Elle.

The latter backed away at every step he take. Until she hits the wall and Sehun traps him with his arms on each of her sides.

"What cliché thing is this?" Elle mutters inwardly as she tried to fight back Sehun's piercing gazes.

Sehun leaned in, slowly. Elle can feel her heart thumping against her chest and her breathing getting heavier. Just when their faces were only inches apart, her eyes fluttered close.

But then they shot open when Sehun whispered in her ear, "Don't you know how sexy you are in that little red dress?"

Elle bites her lip to hold back a gasp. She already know what he was up to.

"Sehun," Elle groans as she pushed the latter off her. "I cannot believe we just left the party just because of... This!" she hisses.

Sehun chuckled darkly and held her by the waist which made Elle blush furiously. "Come on, Elle... Just one and I promise we would head back." he bites down on his lip. He knew it was one of Elle's weaknesses.

The latter had to look away and pry his hands off her. "I can't believe you, Sehun..." she grumbles.

Sehun smirked, walked up to her and brushed his fingers along her spine.

This action made Elle shiver but she hid that of course. She cannot let him know that she is slowly giving in to his touches.

"Come on, Elle."

The latter smirks as an idea crossed her mind. "Alright," she responds, feigning coldness. Then she turned to Sehun and she cannot help but feel her legs turn to jelly. "Just one."

Sehun grins. "Just one."

And soon later, the two were sharing a heated kiss.

Elle tried to be in a right mind as their lips worked magic. Especially when Sehun started going down to her neck.

"Sehun," she calls out breathlessly. "Sehun... Can you unzip my dress?" she asks.

Sehun looks up with her with his dark eyes. "Anything for my jagiya..." he smirks.

Elle turns around and moved her hair to the side. She felt her heart skip a beat when she felt his hand.

Sehun slowly unzipped the dress, the sound of it unzipping made him feel excited.

After that, Elle turned with a smirk, her hands on her chest to prevent the dress from fully getting off. "Thanks, Hun... I will go ahead and take a bath now." she winked playfully.

"What? Elle!!" Sehun casual out when the latter ran her way to her bathroom. "Aish... You sly woman!"

"I love you, Sehun!" Elle calls out instead which made Sehun chuckle.

"I love you too, Elle..." he mumbles to himself as he himself started stripping to join her in the shower.

To save water of course.

--------------------------------

Baaaaaabs~ I hope you enjoyed reading ❤

We would be continuing the sequence at the next chapter, meaning it is Jimin who's next.

Thank you so much for reading everyone :)

Love lots ❤

-Unnah