JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Always In My Heart

"Woah, Y/N, what's up?" your older brother,  Chanyeol asked as he watched you paced back and forth in the kitchen, one hand brushing your hair while the other busy getting a toothbrush ready. "Why are you in such rush??"

You spat out some toothpaste in order to speak. "Chanyeol, he's coming today and I am completely late! I am supposed to be getting him from the airport!" you cried.

This only caused the tall one's brows to furrow more. "Who's coming?"

You sighed and just finished brushing your teeth while Chanyeol continued to stand in the doorway looking like an idiot.

"Junmyeon is!" you answered upon finishing, the movements made as you spokencaused some droplets of water smeared on and around your mouth. "Don't you remember?"

"Oh," Chanyeol mused. "Well, tell Junmyeon I said hi. I have to go to work now."

"Yeah, yeah, take care," you continued to ramble as you tried to get yourself to look as presentable as ever for your boyfriend.

You and Junmyeon had been dating for three years already. But within those three years you've only met each other for maybe six times.

Yeah, you have a long distance relationship.

It was a long story. He only confessed his feelings to you right before graduation of high school, and you already have your passport set since you'd be going to America for college.

It is pretty tough, but you two kept touch with each other.

He made sure to call you every day and even facetime you while both of you do your homeworks. He would also send you gifts, your favorite is his own jacket along with his perfume which you would wear whenever you miss him too bad.

The last time you visited him in Korea was six months and a half ago. So it took a while for you to meet again. Junmyeon would be staying with you only for a week though, but that was something more than enough.

Quickly, you placed on your coat and shoes and dashed out of your house, only to remember that you forgot your phone and keys inside which you quickly returned to grab.

Then you ran up to your car and entered it, driving off immediately and headed to the airport as fast as you could without going against the law. You wouldn't want to have your first date with Junmyeon in the prison, wouldn't you??

You felt your excitement bubble up as you continued driving. You also felt a bit nervous and you couldn't know why.

But generally, you were happy. Happy that all those longing is finally over once again. And you can't help but feel eagerness as well to be in his arms once more.

You arrived pretty quick, what was supposed to be a ten minute ride lessened to five minutes. Thankfully, parking wasn't as hectic like before and you managed to enter the airport immediately.

"Where is he??" you muttered to yourself as you stood on your toes to see your way through a sea of crowds.

You kept doing the same thing, looking around until the airport started to get empty, but still no sign of the guy you wished to see.

You were getting worried and a little bit impatient too. But you still continued to look for him.

"Junmyeon," you groaned to yourself, about to grab your phone to ring him until a pair of hands covered your eyes.

You knew who it was already bathed slightest touch and you felt yourself tear up.

"Where have you been?!" you cried after prying his hands off your face and turning around to hit his chest.

Junmyeon only laughed at your reaction and responded, "No 'I am so glad to see you, baby, I miss you so much'?"

"No!" you retorted. "No I-miss-yous for you! How dare you hide from me and make me worried like that??"

"Aw, my baby was worried," Junmyeon cooed softly as he pulled you towards his chest and hugged you.

"Of course I was..." you muttered, drying your wet eyes on the cloth covering his torso. "You're really such a jerk sometimes..."

"But I am your jerk."

"Yeah right," you laughed, pulling away. " "Forget what I said earlier, I missed you."

Junmyeon smiled happily and cupped both sides of your face with his hands. "I missed you too.. So much," he replied. "Just two more years and all the waiting will be over."

"Indeed. I am never leaving Korea ever again." you nodded.

"So, found any more handsome guys than me?"

You raised a brow at your boyfriend in both confusion and disbelief. "Why would you even ask such thing?" you asked, chuckling slightly.

"Nothing." Junmyeon shrugged. "Maybe in the span of the months that I am not with you I worry about you finding someone better."

"Junmyeon," you called him out in a scolding tone. "Don't you ever think of that again. As cheesy as it sounds, even if you're away you will always be in my heart."

The latter smiled as he pulled you by your waist. "I can assure you as well that no girl would appear far more prettier or better than you, ever. And I am really looking forward for my whole week spent with you."

"Maybe to start that week we could consider going home first and start unpacking??"

Junmyeon could only laugh at your statement and you laughed back but only a short one.

You turned on your heels and took a step forward, only to be stopped as Junmyeon held you by your wrist.

And in one swift movement, Junmyeon turned you around and pulled you into him, catching your lips in his quickly.

At first, you were shocked, eyes wide as Soho held you by your wrist and the other by your waist.

Until then you gave in and wrapped your free hand around the back of his neck and titled your head to deepen the kiss.

You can't help but smile too. Your heart was fluttering.

"I love you..." he whispered against your lips right after.

You grinned from ear to ear. "I love you too."

-------------------------

One out of three.

First of the set of new updates is finally done!

Let's move on to our China sheep!