LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Annoyed

First Luhan chapter everyone!

Can I just say how beautiful our Lulu is in the media? 😭❤

Enjoy reading ❤

--------------------------

"Aw... Come on, Y/N~" your friend whined as she pouted. "You know I cannot go to a party alone. I am a very awkward person."

"And you think I am not the same?" You responded, busy with your locker.

"Well, at least we have each other! We wouldn't feel as awkward."

You sighed, closing your locker, eyes meeting your friend's pleading ones. "I am really sorry. But I need to review for my exams for tomorrow. Who knows, this might be your chance to socialize more," you told her.

The latter stared at you for a few seconds before beaming. "You're a genius, Y/N!" she squealed, kissing your cheek which caused you to grimace as you wiped that spot. "I will go now. Have fun reviewing!" she waved you goodbye and ran off.

It was already dismissal but you had to go somewhere else - the library. You know how your teachers love to insert items in exams that aren't in what they taught you. So you had to expand more and the only way you think you can do that is to get some books with regards to the topic and read what you don't know.

As you stepped in the library, the librarian already told you, "You only have thirty minutes, Y/N."

"I will keep that in mind," you replied before heading to the shelves to search for the books you needed.

You finally found a book for calculus, now you only need one for biology.

You ran your fingers on each book you see that is about biology. But you need one with the topic you would have exam with.

Finally, you found one. But before you could reach out to get it, someone else did.

Frowning, you turned to your right. Before you is a very handsome yet beautiful man. He looked so good that it was like there are flowers everywhere.

But this was not the right time for fangirling. That man has your book.

"Excuse me, I belive that's mine," you pointed out at the book, acting as if you were not just admiring his looks earlier.

He smirks. "I believe not. I got it first."

"Well, he's got a point," you thought. But hell no you're letting it go. "Well I found it first."

"So?" he responds which made your blood boil.

"Just hand it over!" you hissed silently, keeping your voice down since you two are in a library.

"No way. Go ahead and find a new book yourself."

"Thirty minutes are over!" you heard the librarian call out.

You threw a glare at the man in front of you. You noticed how his smirk vanished but you immediately turned your heels from him and stomped your way out of the library.

Now you will have to search the internet. Sure many finds it useful and easier but you don't. Somehow you cannot just trust the internet and looking for books had been your thing for years. And it always worked for you. It always gave you the correct answers.

You sighed, it can't be that hard. It is internet after all.

You headed home and greeted your parents and told them you're going out to review. They allowed you since you never review at home. You would always review either at the park, in your favorite ice cream shop, favorite coffee shop or favorite fast food chain.

You changed out of your uniform and took your book and your laptop with you. You decided to head to your favorite ice cream shop since you really need to cool your mind off.

Upon arriving, you entered the password of their free Wi-Fi and immediately ordered your favorite ice cream flavor - cookies and cream. Then you started reviewing.

You felt reviewing easier once your ice cream arrived. Food really helps all the time.

Finally, you finished with calculus and you're down to biology. You opened your laptop to search for the topic you would be having an exam with, but then you felt a tap on your shoulder.

With a small smile, you looked up. But once you saw who it was, your smile vanished.

"Hey, may I sit with you?"

"No," you answered, averting your gaze back to your laptop.

"What??"

"I said no," you repeated, shooting a glare at him.

"Why??"

You just sent him a glare and he immediately shut up. Then you continued with your work.

Not until a familiar book was placed on top of your calculus one. You stated at it for a while before looking up to the guy who had been annoying to you. Annoyingly handsome.

"Look... I am sorry for taking your book. You can have it now."

You decided to just grab the book since like what you've said, it would be easier. "Won't you need it?" you asked him and the latter shook his head.

You shut your laptop and opened the book to start reviewing.

"May I sit with you now?"

"Fine," you groaned. You don't want to seem any more rude since he already gave you what you needed.

"My name is Luhan."

You looked up to him. He had his hand reached out towards you.

Hesitantly, you reached out and shook his hand. You wanted to stare at it since his hand was so soft. You suddenly felt ashamed, thinking your hand is too rough for his.

"Y-Y/N..." you responded, cheeks flushing suddenly.

He flashed you a bright smile before saying, "We're in the same class."

You raised a brow. "Really?"

"Yeah. You just don't notice it since you were really conscious with your studies."

"I am surprised you notice that I am in the same class as you," you responded.

He smiled sheepishly and said something which surprised you, "Actually, Y/N... I really wanted to be your friend lately. So when I saw you enter the library earlier, I decided to follow. I went blank for a while, unable to think of how to approach you. I felt so stupid to end up annoying you actually, I am really sorry for that."

You bit your lip. "I am sorry for being too rude to you," you replied. Suddenly, all your grudges towards Luhan vanished.

He beamed. "So... Friends?"

You smiled. "Friends."

------------------------

That's all for our first Luhan chapter!

I really miss our beloved deer. Stay safe and healthy always, Lu! We love you ❤

-Unnah