HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Business Partner

You see that media up there? He's my sunshine ❤

Enjoy reading ❤

----------------------------

"Dad, I am not going," you snapped as you kept your eyes on the television.

"Come on, Y/N. You are the heir of our family, you need to meet your fellow heir as soon as possible," your dad cooed. "And don't worry about this boy, he is friendly."

Your gaze was finally torn from Spongebob to your dad. "A boy??" you blurt out. "You want me to meet a boy this time??"

"Y/N, he is not like those other types of boys. He is really nice and friendly," your dad continues on being persistent.

You folded your arms along your chest. "I am still not going."

Your father sighed. "Alright... I won't be setting you up anymore," he promises and you sighed in relief. "But you have to go on this last one. I made a promise to his parents and I just cannot break that," he tells you.

You stared at him for a while before throwing your hands up in the air in defeat. "Fine. I am going," you stated, getting off the couch. "But you promised this would be the last one."

Your father nods. "I will."

"Alright. I will go."

"That's my girl," he chuckles and pulls you in a hug.

You smiled secretly at that before pulling away. "Better go get ready then," you say and headed to your room.

--------

"I will send Jeongmyun to pick you up, alright?" your father tells you from inside the car and you nodded obediently. "Have a good time, Y/N."

"I will," you sighed as your dad rolled up the car window. You waved him goodbye and watch him drive away.

Then you entered the café with your father's assistant. She is there to help you look for the heir of your parents' business partners. It was a fancy type of café but not too fancy.

"There he is," the assistant tells you as she pointed at a table. He was facing his back towards you. "Do you want me to accompany you to him?"

"Oh, no thank you. I will take it from here," you told her.

She nodded and left the café.

Then you turned to the table's direction and walked there.

"Um, excuse me?" you called out.

He looked up to you. And as soon as your eyes met, you gasped when you recognized who it was.

"You!" you cried silently, keeping in mind that the two of you are in a public place. "You were that boastful competitor in the dance competition!"

"And you were that fierce dancer." he smirks back.

You huffed and turned on your heels. But he quickly held your hand to prevent you from going.

"You must be Mr. L/N's daughter," he muses. You just stared at him with brows crossed as he stood up and bowed politely. "Pleasure to meet you again. I am Jung Hoseok, the heir of the Jung family," he says.

"It ain't my pleasure to meet you again," you snapped and he just blinked, still smiling. "So if you would please, I have better places to go to, more important matters to do," you added.

But Hoseok held your wrist again before you could leave.

You felt yourself blush at the contact but you managed to pull your hand back to you. "Don't touch me," you hissed.

"Look, I am really sorry if you had a bad first impression of me," he said. "I did not mean to boast my win to you that day, and to annoy you with that. I just... I just tend to boast whenever it happens. I am really sorry."

Your face softened but you still kept a stoic look. "You're forgiven," you replied.

"Thank you." he beamed. "You are a great dancer anyway."

You cannot help but blush at that compliment. And you quickly looked away by that.

"Y-Yeah... I-I have to go n-now," you sputtered, but then he held your hand once again which sent butterflies to your stomach. How could you just feel like this when you just hated him a second?

"Please do stay," he tells you, hopeful. "I would love to have a small talk with you. To get you know better probably. Since we would be business partners soon," he chuckled slightly.

Suddenly, those more important things you were mentioning disappeared as you sat down opposite to him.

-------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this shot! Thank you guys so much for reading ❤

I also want to thank my MotiMotis again and of course those new readers. Thank you all. We have finally reached 100+ reads! I couldn't have done it without you guys ❤❤❤❤

Love lots ❤

-Unnah