NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Anniversary

Don't look at me like that, Joonie! >~<

Enjoy reading everyone ❤

---------------------

You felt extremely excited. Today is your first anniversary with your boyfriend Namjoon. You thought that it would be the perfect day to give him the gift you bought for him - a lucky charm, since tomorrow would be his competition in quiz bee.

Yup, your boyfriend is in the regional competition of quiz bee. You felt really proud and you would always compliment him about his sexy brain. You always wished to be a smart person, lucky ever since you two got together he helped you with everything. And your studies seemed easier than usual.

The only unlucky thing for you is that he breaks a lot of your stuffs. The earphones you are using right now it brand new because he accidently broke the third earphone you had by gently (he said) pulling it from your bag. But you still loved that side of him and it made him seem adorable. Super adorable.

You took the spare key if his apartment he gave you from his pocket, just in case his door is locked. You knocked first before entering and the door was open.

You gently twisted the knob and pushed open. There you saw him on his couch with a pile of books surrounding him, his nose currently stuck in one. It seems like he did not even noticed your presence.

"Joonie~" you called out sweetly but he just responded with a "Hm."

Disappointed, you slowly walked towards him. You wouldn't let that ruin your day though.

"Did he forgot?" you thought. That did not bother you though since he forgets a lot sometimes. For a genius he forgets stuff more than you normally do and you have that to brag to him.

"Hey..." you called out once again, putting aside some books so that there is space for you to sit at. "Happy anniversary, Joonie~"

You saw the look of surprise take over his handsome features. He placed his book down for a while and gave you a confirming look. You nodded.

"Oh no... How could I forget??" he grumbled.

You chuckled. "It is fine, Namjoon," you said softly, pulling him into a hug.

"Happy anniversary, Y/N."

You beamed. "You can continue reviewing now. If you'd like I could help you review."

"No," he answered which confused you slightly. He closed his book and stood up, placing it down with the others. "I had too much of reviewing. I even forgot that it is our anniversary today."

You smiled and stood up, then wrapped your arms around his neck. You were lucky you were quite a tall girl so you were easy to do this to this giant. "I understand. And I want to tell you how much I am proud to have a boyfriend like you."

"I am also proud to have you as a girlfriend."

You raised a brow. "Really?"

He nodded. "Of course... Who wouldn't want a girlfriend as sweet, understanding, and caring as you," he cooed, gently pinching the tip of my nose. "I love you, Y/N."

You smiled and stood on your toes to reach him as you cupped his cheeks and kisses him for a short moment of time. "I love you too, Namjoon."

------------------------

Greetings! Another chapter coming through!

Hope you guys enjoyed. I would love to hear your reaction to this small chapter. Also some requests I would love it ❤

Have to go now! Love lots ❤

-Unnah