SEHUN (EXO - SEHUN) Set Up

Finally! Our first chapter for EXO's maknae ❤❤❤

Enjoy reading ❤

--------------------------

"I swear, Y/N, you're gonna like him," your friend - Jennie said as the two of you arrived at the restaurant where you are supposed to meet that guy she says her boyfriend Kai brought along.

[I don't ship JenKai that hard but it's the only thing I have in mind lololol. It's a shame they broke up though.]

"That's what you said at every guy you introduced to me," you replied, not so excited to meet this 'guy' she is talking about.

"I just have a good feeling with this," she giggled and the two of you entered the restaurant.

It was really fancy and you were thankful Jennie helped you with your outfit. Because if not you probably ended up getting overdressed or the opposite.

"Kai!" Jennie lets go of your arm and runs to her boyfriend. You watched as she greeted him with a soft peck on the lips before sitting opposite him.

"Hey, Y/N," he greeted.

"Hey," you greeted back, sitting beside Jennie.

You would be having a double date together.

"He's almost here. He just got caught in some sort of traffic," Kai says and you just nodded.

"So, Kai... Who is this boy you have for our Y/N here?" Jennie asks.

"His name is Sehun. A very close friend of mine," Kai answered with a small smile. "He just moved here recently, he came from America."

Your brows rose up at that. That means he knows English and you were really interested in the language and speak so fluent at it.

"I saw that, Y/N," Jennie tells you with a small smirk. "I really have this feeling you'll like this guy."

You shrugged. "We'll see I guess?"

"Hyung!"

Your head turned to your behind where the voice came from. A well dressed and undeniably handsome guy walked up to your place.

Your mouth fell apart as he stopped right in front of you. He had his back dating you though as he turned to Kai.

Jennie saw this reaction and can't help but smirk. "Knew it," she thought.

"I am really sorry for getting late. Is she the girl?" the guy - Sehun asked, pointing at Jennie.

Wow, did he really just missed your presence earlier?

"Dumbass, that's my girlfriend," Kai sneered and Sehun just laughed sheepishly. "Look behind you, stupid."

It was like everything went slow motion for you as he turned. You felt your heart skip a bit when your gazes met.

This is impossible. You cannot just feel like this at a guy you just met today.

"Oh... Hello, I am Sehun," he introduced himself to you, bowing. He kept a straight face though.

This woke your senses up and you stood up. "O-Oh... I'm Y/N," you replied, bowing as well.

A smile crossed his features this time. "Y/N.." he repeated.

"Yeah," you chuckled shyly before your work just ended up staring at each other.

"You two have any plans to sit down?" Jennie asks, a smirk still on her face.

You and Sehun blushed obviously and sat down. The waiter came to take your orders.

The four of you talked while waiting for the food and while eating. Mostly it was Kai or Jennie who opened up a topic and conversed while you and Sehun just answered when asked and just reacted a few times.

Finally, your meal was finished. But it seemed like Kai and Jennie is still having a good time conversing.

You turned to Sehun, flustered when you found him looking back at you.

He smiled while you just chuckled shyly.

"Hyung, may you excuse Y/N and I for a second?" Sehun asks.

Before you could even react, you felt him hold your hand and you were out of your seat. You felt your heart beat faster than ever and your mind malfunction just at the fact of Sehun holding your hand.

"Sorry I have to pull you," Sehun apologizes, snapping you out of your daze.

"Oh... Uh... It's fine," you replied. You just realized now that he had brought you in the parking lot.

"I really thought of getting away. I kind of wanted to know you more... But I felt like it would be better doing so alone," he explains, looking a bit shy as he scratched his nape.

You smiled and nodded your head. "I think you're right," you remarked.

"Kai hyung said you're really talkative. And you are also fluent in English," he stated the last sentence in English.

"I loved to learn to the language. Actually, I really like learning different languages," you replied with the foreign language as well.

"You sound amazing," he compliments.

You hid that blush with a smile. "Thanks. You sound good too," you replied.

"Well I did stay in America for years," he laughed and you laughed along.

The two of you continued to converse until you know a lot about each other already. Then Jennie and Kai arrived.

"Oops... I think we interrupted something," Jennie says.

"No... Not really... I guess Y/N has to go now anyways. She has a strict curfew, right?" Sehun replied, hiding the tone of disappointment in his voice.

You turned to him and smiled. "It was nice meeting you, Sehun," you told him, smiling ear to ear.

He smiled back and reached his hand out. "Same thing."

You broke into a grin and shook his hand. But then you felt something else.

You withrew your hand and saw a small piece of paper. Written there was a mobile number with his initials below.

Before you could even ask how did he write this, he was already walking away with Kai. He turned to you and sent you a wink.

"I will see you again soon, Sehun," you thought, gently placing the paper in your purse as if it was the most fragile thing in the world.

---------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I would love to hear your thoughts about it.

Be back again soon :)

Love lots ❤

-Unnah