ZITAO (EXO - Tao) Wushu Instructor

Why is our panda so handsome?? ❤❤❤1

First chapter of our beloved Tao!

Enjoy reading ❤

------------------------

"Here's the sandwich she left. And also bring this water bottle just in case she would need some more water," your mom told you as she handed you the sandwiches and a bottle of water. "Make sure she eats her snacks this time, Y/N."

"I will, mom," you replied as you placed the items in your bag. You bid her goodbye and left the house.

---------

Like what you have expected, your classmates still weren't at the mall at the time they have set. They always arrive late.

You don't mind though because you can watch the Wushu practice your sister is having.

But then it got boring for you in a few minutes later so you decided to just play some games on your phone. You thought it would have been more exciting if you were one of those who are practicing.

"What are you doing here??"

Your eyes got off your phone and up to your four years younger sister.

"Brought you the sandwich mom made you that you accidentally left at home," you answered, emphasizing the word 'accidentally' and you saw her frown. "Also another bottle of water. Mom told me to tell you to eat your sandwiches this time."

She huffed and took the food and water from your hands.

"No 'thank you, sister'??" you asked playfully.

"What are you doing here anyways?" she asks, taking a bite off her sandwich.

"Waiting for my classmates to arrive. We have some group project to do remember?" you replied, also pinching a portion from the sandwich and stuffing it in your mouth.

"Out of all the meeting places you guys could have you chose the mall? They are probably roaming around at this moment, wasting some precious time you could use to make your project," she says and you just shrugged.

"Li Na."

Your head turned to your right and your brows jumped high when you saw one of your classmates walk up to both of you.

And he is not just any classmate.

He is Huang Zi Tao.

Your crush your three years.

Your sister, Li Na, saw the expression you had on your face and cannot help but smirk.

"Oh... Y/N?" hjs brows rose up too as he saw you. "It's nice to see you here."

His smile made your heart skip a beat. You wanted to reply a normal, "It's nice to see you here too," but your stupidity took over and you replied with, "Yeah..."

"What are you doing here?" he asks.

"Uh... I came here for some project with our classmates... Also dropped by some snacks for my sister," you answered, trying to keep a straight voice.

His eyes seemed to widen slightly at what he have heard. "Li Na's your sister??"

You just nodded.

"Oh... Uh..." he cleared his throat. You noticed the slight tint of pink he had on his cheeks. "Well... I guess I will give this to you then," he says, handing an envelope to me. "It is really nice to see you here. Good luck with the project."

You managed to pull off a small smile even though your heart was really busy doing some cartwheels because of his smile. "Thanks..."

Then he turned to your sister, placing a finger on his lips which brought you slight confusion before walking away.

"What was that about?" you asked your sister who still had a smirk on her face.

"You don't know how much he talks about you to me... He probably feels so embarrassed right now after finding out I am your sister?" she chuckles and your mouth went agape.

"What? He talks to you about me?" you repeated in disbelief and she nodded. "Seriously?"

"Yeah... And by judging the way he does... I think he likes you."

That was enough to make your feelings go wild. You turned to Tao's direction and was a bit surprised to catch him looking at you also.

He smiled a bit before tearing the gaze away.

Aren't you just one lucky girl?

-----------------------

That ends our first Tao chapter! I hope you guys liked it!

It is thirty minutes to midnight here in the Philippines right now and my mom is like ordering me to sleep already. I promised to sleep by twelve, good thing she agreed. So I will try to make the most of the thirty minutes I have left.

Love lots ❤

-Unnah