JONGDAE (EXO - Chen) A Call Away

Uwu~ Why is he so adorable??

Our first ever Chen chapter, everyone!

Hope you guys like it!

Enjoy reading ❤

-------------------------

"So that's it? All this was a dare??" your chest heaved up and down heavily as your grip on your phone tightened.

"Look, Y/N... I really did not want to hurt your feelings but I also don't want to look stupid in front of my friends."

You scoffed angrily. "That's bullsht!!" you angrily shouted.

"Sorry..."

"Sorry my ass!! You could have broken up with me in person instead of on the phone, jerk! But I guess you're to coward enough to. I won't be wasting any more of my breath especially to a crap like you."

Then you ended the call. Tears started to fall down and you fell onto your knees.

You had been dating with him for three months already and he decides that now is the perfect time for you two to break up? What a jerk really.

You cried and cried. You never expected it to end this way because he was just the sweetest and the most caring boyfriend you thought you could ever have. But then you wouldn't find out it is just a dare? Damn, that hurts straight to the bones.

You looked up, eyes landing on your phone which was a foot away. By doing so you remembered something.

"I am only a call away whenever you would need me."

You wanted to reach out and dial his number. You needed your bestfriend the most right now since he gives you the best comfort.

The thing is, you know that he is really busy at the moment. Who wouldn't be if you're a part of a really big K-Pop band??

So you ducked your head into your knees and just cried it all out there.

--------

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!" Jongdae excitingly called your names numerous times as soon as he entered your apartment. "Y/N! Where you you??"

He looked around your empty living room, falling silent for a second. He scratched the side of his head and slightly pouted.

But as soon as he heard sniffs, his feet moved to where they were coming from.

There he found you, sitting on top of your counter, crying while consuming a gallon of ice cream.

"Y/N?"

You stopped scooping for a moment and looked up to the doorstep of your kitchen. "Chen!" your cried out as soon as your eyes landed on him.

"Y/N... What happened?" he asks, slowly making his way towards you. He took the ice cream from you and placed it somewhere else. Then proceeded to wipe your face stained with your tears and also some ice cream with his sleeves. "Come on, Y/N... Tell me."

"He... He broke up with me," you cried, trying hard not to choke on the ice cream still left in your mouth. Before that even happens, you swallowed. "It was all just a dare! After three long months!" you continued to cry.

"Aish... I new I could never trust that jerk," he mumbled and pulled you into a hug. "When did he did so?"

"This morning..." you sobbed, feeling slightly better now that you're in his arms.

"Y/N," he sighed, pulling away from you. He brushed your tears away with his thumb as he looked deep into your eyes. "Why didn't you call me right away? I cannot believe you spent hours all alone crying... If I did not thought of visiting here then you could have been crying 24/7."

"I know you're busy, Chen... I don't want to disturb you," you sniffed.

He smiled lovingly at you and said, "I don't care. I would leave any job I am doing if you need me."

You hugged him tightly and sighed at the comfort. "Thank you so much, Chen."

He softly kissed the top of your head and hugged you tight. "Anything for you, Y/N... Anything for you."

-----------------------

A best friend like him please ❤

That's all for our first Chen chapter! Thank you guys for reading and I hoped you guys enjoyed and liked it!

Be back as soon as possible!

Love lots ❤

-Unnah