TAEHYUNG (BTS - V) Jealous

This one is for my beloved and just so beautiful friend Crystal_Snow85! Enjoy reading ❤ Hope you like it :)

--------------------------

Faith cannot help but stare at her boyfriend Taehyung with his best friend, who is also her best friend of course, Jungkook.

The two are playing video games again which Faith don't really have interest in. So she cannot join and just watch them play happily.

Faith wanted to understand that they are just really close, but today was supposed to be for Taehyung and her.

"Yes!! Taehyung you are amazing!" Jungkook exclaimed happily as the two of them won. Then he suddenly grabbed the elders face then smacked his lips to his cheeks.

Faith is also not new to their skinship. She is used to it. But right now, she had this urge to just drag Taehyung home and keep him to herself. In short, she was being jealous.

Is that even possible? Faith's getting jealous of a guy over Taehyung? And on her own best friend to be exact.

"Uwaaaaahh!" They both screamed after winning another round and hugged each other tightly.

Sighing, Faith got off the couch as they started another round. "I'm going to go get some chips. You guys want something?" she asked but there was no response but just those weird sound or reactions they make while playing. "Guys?"

"Faith, later, I am about to die! Jungkook, save me!" Taehyung replies instead which made her blood boil.

Clenching her fists, Faith stomped her way off to the kitchen. She made it quite obvious by your stomps that you were upset.

So she waited for a while at the counter, probably for the fact that Taehyung might come to her and coo her to make her feel better. But nothing happen.

Grumbling, Faith turned to the counter and grabbed some chips to start stress eating. She stayed their in the kitchen for a while until the two suddenly came in.

"Faith, how could you get some chips without us?" Taehyung pouts.

Faith wanted to snap at him, saying that she did asked them earlier, but she just kept her mouth shut and rolled her eyes.

"Is it that time of the month?" Jungkook whispers to Taehyung, making sure Faith does not hear.

Taehyung just shrugs then grabs some chips for Jungkook and himself. Then the two headed to the table where Faith is at then sat down.

"We've had enough video games for today. What if we head to the park and play some badminton to have some sort of excersice?" Jungkook asks the two.

Faith wanted to beam. She lived playing badminton especially with these two. But she just gave off s shrug and continued eating.

"Good idea!" Taehyung remarks. "I'll go get the rackets!" he adds enthusiastically and got off his seat.

Jungkook glanced at Faith hesitantly. "Faith? I thought you don't eat that much junk foods?" he questions her.